• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

455 firing /striker pin for dry fire

cz85

Private
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2021
Home
Hi looking to order striker pin #41 for cz 455 without success. Can not find any in stock. Want to dry fire with it and replacing the original with shortened pin is only solution I thing. Any ideas? Snap cap and any other bullet alternatives is not my goal. After thousands of repetitions everything will be destroyed . Thanks

Also if you google "can you dry fire a CZ 455?" there are a lot of hits. Several instances of CZ saying its ok to do.

I do not dry fire mine a lot. But I have.

Also if you google "can you dry fire a CZ 455?" there are a lot of hits. Several instances of CZ saying its ok to do.

I do not dry fire mine a lot. But I have.
Didn't mention this : the bolt is 455 following by Benchmark match barrel, Specific head space, Mr Fly trigger , custom firing pin work ext ext. So what "work" for regular cz- doesn't work for me.

Wow, looks like they are hard to get. I hope I never break mine.
Weird that nobody makes one for it. They are pretty popular in the PRS style 22 matches.

Yea friend of mine - pistol guy (sponsored by CZ )will go to Czech Republic specifically to CZ factory next month . Will tell him to look over there .

Wow, looks like they are hard to get. I hope I never break mine.
Weird that nobody makes one for it. They are pretty popular in the PRS style 22 matches.
Exactly. This is my goal - PRS rimfire. Did build this rifle years back and didn't use it up yo now.