• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 458 SOCOM Left-Hand Complete Upper

tayler89

Private
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2010
Resized_20231208_203715.jpeg Resized_20231208_203736.jpeg
Stag Arms left hand upper receiver and BCG. The bolt was sent to Paladin Machine to have the bolt face sized and the upper receiver clearanced. The extractor and ejectors were replaced with Tromix 458 models. The barrel is a Tromix 10.5″ Light Weight barrel profile is .775″ under the hand guards, .750″ at the gas block, and .740″ to the muzzle. Threaded 5/8-24 with a 1:14 twist with pistol gas. Tromix 458 A1 Flash Hider. Hand guard is a SLR Ion Ultra-Light 9.7" Keymod.

I Have a couple of hundred rounds through it. Runs and looks perfect. Just sits with a slew of other guns I don't really shoot. I have shot 1" groups at 100 with with 300g Hps.
Looking to get $700, or a reasonable offer. Of course, I don't want to part it out, but If it doesn't sell I probably will.

I also have an additional left hand machined bolt from Paladin Machine with a Tromix extractor and ejector to go with it. If you are interested in building your own lefty. $100.

I have relaoding dies and a volume of reloading components (brass, bullets) if you are interested let me know, but I'm not going to sell them until or unless the upper sells.

I would consider trades or partial trades… Maybe an AMP Annealer, quality optics, 30 or 34mm rings/mounts, a quality 6MM ARC barrel or a left-hand Desert Tech SRS 16" 308 barrel.

Last edited: