• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

46 illegals found dead in a tractor-trailer in San Antonio. Gov. Abbott says 'These deaths are on Biden.'

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Two five more later died in a San Antonio hospital, raising the number to 48 51.

They can't vote if they're dead, Joe.

Biden: 'Yes they can. Besides, there's plenty more where those came from.'

Last edited:
Do you think that the last Thought they had while roasting to death inside a Freuhauf oven was: “Chit, I should have stayed in Managua?”

I wonder…

Sirhr
San Antonio has it's own combination of humidity and heat. It can suck the air out of your lungs, like sticking your face in a shop kiln. I can't imaging being in that locked in a Freuhauf.

Those Germans and their ovens...

• Sad
Reactions: tomcatmv
not that biden gives a shit I am sure there will be more deaths on his shoulders before he is done he has 3 more years left ( god I wish he was done before he even started )
I still don't understand why these states have not cut off the fed from money if the fed is not doing it's job why keep complaining and paying them . I know ca and ny will pay the government if they caused a nuclear war or mass starvation of the whole country the dims are just that deep up in those states complaining about a problem and not smacking the ass of those causing the problem just seems lazy .

Any good memes for this?
It begins…

B4E93ED8-0751-48B2-B985-95F87998E55F.jpeg

San Antonio has it's own combination of humidity and heat. It can suck the air out of your lungs, like sticking your face in a shop kiln. I can't imaging being in that locked in a Freuhauf.

not actually much humidity here. some places got 1-2 inches of rain yesterday. Humidity today is 20%.

we've officially had 4 inches of rain for the year. we really only average about 25 inches. People come from Houston to San Antonio, walk around in 102 temps and think they are in paradise because there is no humidity like Houston has humidity.

not that biden gives a shit I am sure there will be more deaths on his shoulders before he is done he has 3 more years left ( god I wish he was done before he even started )
I still don't understand why these states have not cut off the fed from money if the fed is not doing it's job why keep complaining and paying them . I know ca and ny will pay the government if they caused a nuclear war or mass starvation of the whole country the dims are just that deep up in those states complaining about a problem and not smacking the ass of those causing the problem just seems lazy .
States legislators won’t even acknowledge the unconstitutionality of the federal gov’t much less resist it in every way possible. We are not a constitutional republic. It was all a lie.

Two five more later died in a San Antonio hospital, raising the number to 48 51.

Biden: 'Yes they can.
Besides, there's plenty more where they came from.'
Hey Abbott, how about you doing more? Razor wire and cannons (water at least). Fucking do it!!!
If you, the National Guard, and all of the miscellaneous TX LEO's won't, then how about you deputize some of us TX citizens to defend our own land??
I'll be first in line and don't need pay, ammo, firearm, food, etc. I'll bring my own. I wager there are more than a few of us ready to show up.

Bummer. Truck full of freeloading law breakers died....

Reactions: 232593
not actually much humidity here. some places got 1-2 inches of rain yesterday. Humidity today is 20%.

we've officially had 4 inches of rain for the year. we really only average about 25 inches. People come from Houston to San Antonio, walk around in 102 temps and think they are in paradise because there is no humidity like Houston has humidity.
I remember San Antonio heat as a kid, well actually I didn't until I was on Nacogdoches and O'Conner last summer. Damn, it was a heat I hadn't felt in fifty years.

Houston sucks so much it's not even worthy of comparison.

The fucknuts in DC are already blaming the Cartels!!! just a bump in the road during the southern border invasion I guess.........
Via con Dios hombres!!

Bet the inside of that trailer smelled like the dumpster out behind an El Paso Taco Bell.

Sirhr
Bet it would smell worse if Biden, Pelosi, Shiff, Schumer, Romney, Liz Cheney, all of the hags on The Five, Hillary, John Carey, Mike Pence, Eric Swallowell and their cohorts were crammed in there and left sitting in a San Antonio Walmart parking lot.

Biden: 'Yes they can. Besides, there's plenty more where those came from.'
Well! That’s a fuckin good start!

Bet it would smell worse if Biden, Pelosi, Shiff, Schumer, Romney, Liz Cheney, all of the hags on The Five, Hillary, John Carey, Mike Pence, Eric Swallowell and their cohorts were crammed in there and left sitting in a San Antonio Walmart parking lot.
I’d say it would smell better!

Just ‘sayin!

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
How many more innocent people must die before we decide to inact some common sense tractor trailer laws? Nobody needs an enclosed trailer except the government. They're too dangerous.
Going to be hell on the ice cream

We found two females that were left dead along a fence line on our ranch in South Texas last week. Police and medical examiner estimated they'd been there about a week before finding them. Marked with black plastic trash bags tied to the mesquite brush as a marker, also stated that they were getting at least 2 calls a day for this type of thing. Catch them on the trail cams all the time passing through.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jgunner
I guess this specimen won't be getting her next shipment.

She called the cops because one of her human smuggling captives she was holding for ransom tried to escape.

Just as only whites carry the 'racist' gene, I guess she can't be considered retarded.

Last edited:
Do you think that the last Thought they had while roasting to death inside a Freuhauf oven was: “Chit, I should have stayed in Managua?”

I wonder…

Sirhr
Too bad they didn't have a Freuhauf backed up to the underground escape tunnel of the Capital Jan. 6th. when all the communist criminals overthrowing the government were fleeing out the back and jumping into cars.

'Quick, Nancy, Chuck, Mike, you'll be safe in here!'

Reactions: Expert684
who cares? should be 460,000. this is not "illegal" immigration. it is a hostile invasion. likely includeding taliban fighters (if biden didn't fly them all in from astan). the solution? automatic weapons,preregistered arty,a wall,towers and a counter strike into mexico to clear a bigger no man's land.

Reactions: wade2big