• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.499 LWR pics

PistonPete

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2009
Somewhere in the desert S.W.
did everyone get to see the photo of my .499 LWRs before the posts were deleted ??

can i get an apology from all those who called me a liar and doubted my veracity ?

BTW.., for those who will need a dictionary for the definition of "VERACITY", i'll save you the time:

1 : devotion to the truth : truthfulness
2 : power of conveying or perceiving truth
3 : conformity with truth or fact

and the truth is i own three carbines and the most powerful revolver the world has ever known.

please folks, let's keep this post civil and no gutter talk, try as you can to adhere to the posting guidelines. you folks are my brothers in arms, we all are in this fight to preserve our Constitutional rights.

have a great day my friends,
P.P.

Re: .499 LWR pics

funny you say that Hunter because i dont think any one saw this mythical 499, but this is going to be the 3rd post of petes that gets deleted. 3 strikes and your out pete

i told Toms308 this Pete and you might wanna read it and take it for what its worth

"Better to be thought of as a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Never did get to see the pics...would you kindly post them again or at least PM me so I can see? I'll wipe the slate clean and view them with an open mind.And do tell what the most powerful pistol is or at least a pic...

Oh, and when you take the next PICs, please add a "This is property of Piston Pete" piece of paper close to the rifle.

go to tinypic.com, select the foto you want set the size to message boards then when it loads, copy and paste the link it gives you the has img at the beginning and paste in a post

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i nominate Pistol Pete for a Nobel Peace Prize..... </div></div>

seems like all it takes these days Bolt is babbling a bunch of bullshit off. So with the highest possible regard i can hold pete in i third this nomination for the Nobel peace prize

Anyone with the level of veracity this guy has, deserves such a Nobel prize.

I say he gets the prize and will forever be known as "Pete, the Veraciraptor"

Nope never saw it! PP if you already posted it then you should be able to do it again. Also I am with HotIce need proof in the pic.

Sorry Boltripper the Nobel Peace Prize already went to the biggest DOUCHE in the nation.

Never saw any pics...and where are you getting .499LW brass from?

lw499.jpg

2296499LWR-med.JPG

My google works how about some personally owned pics?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swarrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope never saw it! PP if you already posted it then you should be able to do it again. Also I am with HotIce need proof in the pic.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Sorry Boltripper the Nobel Peace Prize already went to the biggest DOUCHE in the nation. </span> </div></div>

BWAAAAHAHAHA!!!! Hit the nail on the head with that one!!!!

This seems appropriate:
waqc0h.jpg

My lawyer has a LWRC .499. He got his as payment for some legal work he did for LWRC a few years back, ammo is a bitch. He has an ongoing joke, he will draft a trust for you if you can get him two boxes. I didn't get the joke until I found out how freakin hard the ammo was to come by.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swarrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Sorry Boltripper the Nobel Peace Prize already went to the biggest DOUCHE in the nation. </div></div>

They should change the name to the Nobel Puss Prize!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did everyone get to see the photo of my .499 LWRs before the posts were deleted ??

can i get an apology from all those who called me a liar and doubted my veracity ?

and the truth is i own three carbines and the most powerful revolver the world has ever known.

P.P.

</div></div>

to answer your first 2 questions there Pete, the answer is a resounding and firm NO. To your third statement, id love to see the most powerful pistol in the world. Also you have posted pictures here before, ive seen some of the pictures you posted. So no excuse for not being able to now. To everyone else posting here, it is unlikely we will ever see Pete's rifle or hand cannon, one because he "cant" post pics and two because he does not own them

Funny how one could somehow post pictures on a different forum, but yet, can post the same pics on this one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey is that Piston Pete <span style="color: #FF0000"> inaction</span>???? </div></div>

Fixed, and yes, it is.

1911fan

Oh, that was cool. Must have had a really good hamburger before that shot.. Hey, what happened to the .499 LWR pics?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did everyone get to see the photo of my .499 LWRs before the posts were deleted ??

BTW.., for those who will need a dictionary for the definition of "VERACITY", i'll save you the time:

1 : devotion to the truth : truthfulness
2 : power of conveying or perceiving truth
3 : conformity with truth or fact

please folks, let's keep this post civil and no gutter talk, try as you can to adhere to the posting guidelines. you folks are my brothers in arms, we all are in this fight to preserve our Constitutional rights.

have a great day my friends,
P.P.

</div></div>

To borrow from Shakespeare and tailor to the situation at hand.

P.P. doth protest too much

once again..... we are let down.

He has posted pics before but all the sudden they dont work. Or he doesnt know how to post them? What will it be next?

He also owns the new Navy rail gun, its on top of his tonka toy truck.... get off Xbox and let us see these mythical rifles you own!

He should be banned for titling a thread '.499 LWR pics' and not providing any.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you have posted pictures here before Pete, email them to me @ [email protected] and i will make sure that they get up </div></div>

my dear friends, the photos i posted have <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">ALL</span></span> been C&P, as for my own photos, i can not get them into the forum, so please tell me how to get them to this forum, other sites i have posted on have a direct link to post photos without going thru a second or third party.

i do have a photobucket account so i guess i'll have to use it.

OK [email protected] i'll try to send one to you.

Just remember the "Property of Piston Pete" paper tag on the pictures, otherwise this is my Ferrari ...

ferrari-enzo-2.jpg

Photobucket has a link already coded for you to post and link directly onto forums. You don't even have to copy or anything it does it for you. There should be no reason to why you can't post pics. ALL UBB forums work the same way. If you can post the pics on one forum, you could have posted in another.

its all smoke and mirrors with pete, he's trying to back peddle his way out of posting some mythical rifle. Dont hold your breath for pictures of the 499

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you have posted pictures here before Pete, email them to me @ [email protected] and i will make sure that they get up </div></div>

i sent 16 photos, have you gotten them yet ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dont hold your breath for pictures of the 499 </div></div>

What, you don't think there'll be a picture of all three and his pistol???

Wait-they're right here in the treeline, but hard to make out because of the camaflouge:
unicorn.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
thunder50diagonalace.jpg
</div></div>

If .50 feels small, 20mm / .810 might be solution
smile.gif

This tiny Derringer was built in Finland, 1998.

<span style="font-style: italic">"Gun is made for shooting and so I dit, dispate it's fearsome .810 caliber gun shoot very nice and recoil is easy to control with plenty of power.
With 26gr HS-6 powder 294gr bullet leaves the muzzle at 1300fps, 370gr bullet at 1145fps"</span>

derringer20side.jpg

derringer20front.jpg

Same crazy guys from same Special Weapons Club.
RP-98 silhouette pistol, 50BMG. Owner told me that its wasnt "that bad" to shoot.

rp9820b220one20hand.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you have posted pictures here before Pete, email them to me @ [email protected] and i will make sure that they get up </div></div>

i sent 16 photos, have you gotten them yet ?? </div></div>

Pete im gonna be harshly honest, i knew something like this would happen you would post here saying that you sent them and then turn it around on me. But to answer your question i just checked my email. I had one from MidwayUSA on their current specials and something about some dumbass Acai berry making me slim. So to answer your question no i didnt get them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you have posted pictures here before Pete, email them to me @ [email protected] and i will make sure that they get up </div></div>

i sent 16 photos, have you gotten them yet ?? </div></div>

Pete im gonna be harshly honest, i knew something like this would happen you would post here saying that you sent them and then turn it around on me. But to answer your question i just checked my email. I had one from MidwayUSA on their current specials and something about some dumbass Acai berry making me slim. So to answer your question no i didnt get them </div></div>

I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

....so your all waiting for picks of a crappy upper whose design was so bad its own manufacturer abandoned it? Interesting... Im going to go watch paint dry instead.
crazy.gif

no i think everyone here knows that there will be no pictures ever produced, its more about getting in here and seein how ridiculous Piston Pete is going to make this, but yeah if i were truly waiting on pictures id probably go watch paint dry as well

We're actually watching a fool proving himself, again
wink.gif

My suggestion to the mods is ...

ban-him.JPG

For reiterated spread of BS and waste of snipershide.com storage space.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i nominate Pistol Pete for a Nobel Peace Prize..... </div></div>

WERD!

Piston Pete,

Many thanks for teaching me "veracity". I've got one for you:

CHARLATAN
(shahr-luh-tn)–noun
a person who pretends to more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses; quack.

Synonyms:
impostor, mountebank, fraud, fake, phony.