• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 4th of July Trip to the Range with '43 m91/30

nsnutter

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2009
Took a quick trip out to the range today, not a bad way to spend part of 4th of July
smile.gif

Re: 4th of July Trip to the Range with '43 m91/30

Wow, is that a group with that thing that's really tiny?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever try one of the Finn Mosins? </div></div>

What Scott said
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever try one of the Finn Mosins? </div></div>Negative sir although I would love to get my paws on one of them!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tyler Kemp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, is that a group with that thing that's really tiny? </div></div>haha, if your definition of tiny is represented in that photo, then yes. I'm used to chewing holes out of the center of those shoot'n c's with my Remington or Savage, so by my definition, this is not a tiny group at 100 ... but hell for a 66 year old weapon, it'll do eh?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nsnutter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tyler Kemp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, is that a group with that thing that's really tiny? </div></div>haha, if your definition of tiny is represented in that photo, then yes. I'm used to chewing holes out of the center of those shoot'n c's with my Remington or Savage, so by my definition, this is not a tiny group at 100 ... but hell for a 66 year old weapon, it'll do eh?
smile.gif
</div></div>

Or one with irons on for that matter.

Those rifles are great tools, and you can't beat the current price tag on them.

The Finns will chew the little dots out with good handloads, if you can hit it with irons it will deliver. The scope mounted Finn Snipers are incredible. My dad has one, I've given up trying to get him to sell it to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nsnutter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tyler Kemp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, is that a group with that thing that's really tiny? </div></div>haha, if your definition of tiny is represented in that photo, then yes. I'm used to chewing holes out of the center of those shoot'n c's with my Remington or Savage, so by my definition, this is not a tiny group at 100 ... but hell for a 66 year old weapon, it'll do eh?
smile.gif
</div></div>

Or one with irons on for that matter.

Those rifles are great tools, and you can't beat the current price tag on them.

The Finns will chew the little dots out with good handloads, if you can hit it with irons it will deliver. The scope mounted Finn Snipers are incredible. My dad has one, I've given up trying to get him to sell it to me.

</div></div>Well thank you! I would love to pick up an original p/u model and see what I can do with that thing ... and a Finn 91/30 would be great as well!