• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms šŸ”„šŸ”„SOLDšŸ”„šŸ”„

hcsd54

Lieutenant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2008
Gulf Coast
**FIRE SALE**
My wife is insisting we leave for extended Leisure travel and I need to either get rid of two rifles, or buy another safe to leave more guns to sit in!
So, for a brief time, I will accept $SPF VERY FIRM plus shipping to your FFL in lower 48.
This is for the rifle and 2 pMags only. No Bipod or Bipod Mount.

Back in town and can ship. So this baby is back on the market.
I have a custom 308 Bolt Action for sale with the following specs:
Trued R700 Action (Work done by Crescent Customs)
24ā€ Carbon Fiber Proof Research Barrel (installed by Spinnerā€™s Fit and Chamber)
Thunderbeast TBAC Brake
TriggerTech Primary Flat Blade Trigger
Black Cadex Field Tactical with Skeleton ButtStock.
comes with 2 x 5rnd Magpul AICS mags.
*Bipod not included.
I donā€™t have a scale to weigh it, but it is very light compared to any other 308 bolt gun Iā€™ve held.
Asking $2500 cash obo + shipping to lower 48.

CBD54E33-0256-4737-B1F9-708C78F99C0E.jpegBC0C841E-1889-4FB5-BA7C-90B4FEB1C578.jpeg60A1273E-BB82-4EC2-AD67-25F878491692.jpeg3F2F99A8-ECB6-4AC6-8C08-4AD4849C5255.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
Justin @ Spinners does freaking outstanding work. Heā€™s building everyone of my rifles now. Whoever gets this rifle will be extremely happy Iā€™m sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: FERNT and hcsd54
Grab it while itā€™s hot!
Back in th safe tomorrow because Iā€™ll be travelling.

What bipod is that and does it come with it, also by chance do you know roughly how much is shipping? Any pictures of groupings?

Bipod is a new Warne Skyline but is not included. I do not have any pics of groups and wonā€™t be able to get to a range anytime soon due to travelling.
I am not sure how much shipping will be, I guess it would depend on where it is going. But the rifle is very light (Cadex, Proof CF)

Thanks for the inquiries! Itā€™s off the market. I am going OOT for a bit.

FREE Brand New Warne Skyline Bipod ($310 value) and new Cadex Picatinny BiPod Mount with acceptable offer this weekend!!!

This one is gone!
But, check out my GAP 308 that is for sale on here also. Only $2100 and in great shape with only around 500 rounds through it.