• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 5,000 rds 5.56 Federal XM855 62g green tip

Gommer

Certified PITA
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2019
Rogers, AR
I've got 5 cans of this that needs to go. Will swap 1-1 for Hornady Frontier 55g hpbt (which pre-insanity was cheaper than M855) or sell for $800 per can (1k rounds per can) shipped to the lower 48. (I can look into shipping to AK if someone is really interested)

Can accept PayPal F&F / Venmo / Check / MO / or cash in person in NWArkansas (discount for local pickup).

556Ammo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Familydude
Traded 1k, down to 4k.

Price drop to $750 shipped, $700 local pickup -- am now going to cross-post this locally.

Personally seen too many guys have guns kaboom on them in my life, won't ever shoot reloads unless it's a hand-load I load myself. That's just me, not doggin' guys who like to reload and shoot reloads -- it's just not for me. But TY.

Do you still have the 4K left?
Sold 1, 3k left. If someone wanted more than 3k I have probably 6-8k total left. 4 was my limit on what I could stand counting and got me enough shelf space to fill with other ammo that replaced these.

Any interest in trading for factory imi 55gr? I wouldn’t mind having a different weight to try

Sold 1, 3k left. If someone wanted more than 3k I have probably 6-8k total left. 4 was my limit on what I could stand counting and got me enough shelf space to fill with other ammo that replaced these.
I’m interested in 1k. PM me