• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5.1 quake hits NC.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Got a text this morning asking if I had felt it. Had no clue here just southeast of Raleigh

I had nausea from something I ate the night prior. Couldn't tell if I was getting worse or the house was moving. Later learned it was the house moving.

Hey neighbor, I'm in union cty. What time was it? I kinda slept in this morning.

8:07am, came inside and sat down with coffee, and the plant beside me started moving a bit. Felt like I was sitting close to a washing machine on a spin cycle.

1597021741590.png

need a 12 to hit California , new York , and Chicago then it might just be a place to live again .

I live 20 miles south of the epicenter and felt nothing, heard about it this evening at work. must not have been too bad.

I live 20 miles south of the epicenter and felt nothing, heard about it this evening at work. must not have been too bad.
    You heard about an earthquake that happened in 2020 this evening?

I stand corrected. Apparently there was an earthquake this morning.

Sorry, I’m dumb. Excuse me please.
    There was an earthquake near the NC/VA line today.
    Lol. Someone was probably about to post it and saw that there was a similar thread and posted in this one instead.

@BLKWLFK9 hasn't posted a new podcast in over a month and now there are earthquakes in NC. Coincidence?
    I think the bible warned of this. Pray for the citizens of North Carolina. Pray that Mr. Baker will release a PC and put an end to these natural disasters.🙏

@BLKWLFK9 hasn't posted a new podcast in over a month and now there are earthquakes in NC. Coincidence?
    I think the bible warned of this. Pray for the citizens of North Carolina. Pray that Mr. Baker will release a PC and put an end to these natural disasters.🙏
    Thread is over a year old… no earthquake in NC… all is well.

Sirhr

Reactions: texastonk
    Yo momma is so fat, her blood type is Ragu.

Yo Momma so fat, NOAA names each of her farts.

Yo Momma so fat, when she hauls ass it takes two dump trucks.