• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5/16/09 scssa bham alabama precision rifle match

Re: 5/16/09 scssa bham alabama precision rifle match

LARRY -- E MAIL SENT , Looking forward to shooting with you and David T . --- thanks B.P.

BP-shoot time emailed, thanks for your interest in the match

weather report is showing strong thunderstorms for the match , looks like we may get wet.!!!

you never know about the weather, tomorrow the forecast for saturday may be different,hopefully we'll only get a little damp...

the weather for tomorrow is looking promising, we should be done with the match before the t-storms roll in [i hope...]

Didn't quite work out that way.

Fun was had by all,
Thanks,
DocB

i agree, the high point of the match definately was the thunderstorm [that lasted 1 hour and soaked everything...], still i'm glad we didnt cancel, if we did it never would have rained, alan thanks for all the help today [and thanks to ken hooks], cya at hrock
PS-I am still measuring 300 yd groups, I will post the scores tomorrow morning, thanks to all for showing up today, it was a very good turnout including 3 new shooters to the match, Larry