• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5/25/2022 Charleston, West Virginia graduation party would-be mass shooter SHOT DEAD by woman with CCW handgun.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • CHARLESTON, WEST VIRGINIA. MAY 25, 2022

A felon with an extensive criminal history, Dennis Butler, pulled an AR-15 rifle out of his car and began firing indiscriminately into a crowded graduation party in front of an apartment complex when a local woman drew her concealed carry handgun and shot Butler dead, preventing a slaughter from taking place. An hour earlier, Butler had driven at high speeds around the area and was warned by event organizers to stop speeding at the crowded venue. People of all ages, including young children, were present at the graduation party. Butler later returned to the scene and began to shoot into the crowd when the watchful and alert bystander drew her own weapon and neutralized the threat immediately. Butler was pronounced dead on scene by emergency personnel. Nobody else was struck by Butler's gunfire.

Where the would-be mass shooting took place at a crowded graduation party in front of the Vista View Apartments in Charleston, West Virginia.

265571d8-cc54-467f-acde-75670db7c2f4-largeScale_charlestonshooting.png

Emergency responders arriving on scene finds would-be mass shooter Dennis Butler deceased from a bullet fired by an alert partygoer.

3e7c3709-7c2a-4e7c-86f0-eb628ede73a8-largeScale_VistaView.jpg

Last edited:
    They willingly followed orders not to do anything, sure seems like a problem to me...and the parents I'm sure.

This. They should put their supervisor(s) under arrest right there for giving such a ludicrous order. When a crisis is unfolding and ANYONE tries to divert resources or manpower from COMBATTING and NEUTRALIZING the threat in the quickest way possible, they need to be cuffed, hogtied, gagged, and taken out of the way, no matter what color shirt they wear, number of stripes on their arms, or any official titles they hold. All that shit goes out the window when an emergency is in progress.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    This. They should put their supervisor(s) under arrest right there for giving such a ludicrous order. When a crisis is unfolding and ANYONE tries to divert resources or manpower from COMBATTING and NEUTRALIZING the threat in the quickest way possible, they need to be cuffed, hogtied, gagged, and taken out of the way, no matter what color shirt they wear, number of stripes on their arms, or any official titles they hold. All that shit goes out the window when an emergency is in progress.
    I have no clue what id do in that situation seeing as how I haven’t been put in it, but if I were an officer and this happened I’d really hope I told my superiors to eat shit and at least try to do something It’s little kids. This couldn’t be more of a shit sandwich.

As for OPs post, Good on that woman for handling that situation.

Last edited:
    and you hear crickets in the media ... fucking idiots who even listen and expect any sense of reality to this shit on tv or radio anymore.
    CBS reported it three days ago. But that's the only mainstream source I've heard. Not even Fox as far as I know.

Any details yet on the incident itself? (As opposed to its political significance.) Someone taking a pistol into a gunfight with a rifle is significant and I'd like to know more about what happened.

They willingly followed orders not to do anything, sure seems like a problem to me...and the parents I'm sure.
    Yes BUT they all got home safe.....they could have been shot.......are you cray cray?

Reactions: akmike47
    How long before they try to bring charges up on her