• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

5.56 in stock at midway

That is great ammo, but I was paying like .40 some cents a round for it back in the day.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been wanting to try a head to head comparison with some Black Hills MK 262, so I ordered some up.

Now if the damn weather would warm up, I’ll head to the range. Hard to get a good group when you’re shivering!

I'm not paying over $1 per round for 5.56. That is fucking ridiculous
For MilSurp, anything more than $0.50/round is outrageous. In this climate, I'd consider $0.50, but nothing more. And under normal circumstances, I wouldn't even pay more than $0.40/round for Lake City, even as much as I love the LC brass for reloading 5.56 and converting to .300 BLK. Most of the time I buy cheap steel-cased Tula or Wolf FMJ or JHP for $0.20/round for most of my plinking and bulk range shooting. I don't even have to worry about picking up the brass or using my brass catchers. But I'm damn-sure not paying $0.80 a round for steel-cased crap!!!

A friend picked up 600 rounds of Winchester 5.56 (200 for $99.99) at Academy Sports Monday so it’s out there.

A friend picked up 600 rounds of Winchester 5.56 (200 for $99.99) at Academy Sports Monday so it’s out there.
That's right at the threshold of tolerable pricing. I hope this means things are stabilizing and prices will be on the drop back to normal...

A friend picked up 400 rounds of Winchester 9mm (100 for $34.99) at Academy Sports today so it’s out there too, not everyone is raping the customer.