• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5.56 Noveske Rogue Hunter 16" and 30P-1.

CypressJeff

Private
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2010
I have a 30P-1 on the way and want a built rifle to put it on. I am sure I could build one myself but I just got a 74 bronco that is consuming all of my spare time. My question isn't so much about the suppressor because I will be using it on multiple rifles. I just want to make sure the 16" rogue hunter will work fine with the suppressor.

Anyone have suggesions on where to get a good price on a rogue hunter?

I will be using the rifle to Re-learn how to shoot, and for Coyotes.

Re: 5.56 Noveske Rogue Hunter 16" and 30P-1.

OK. So I'm guessing the medium length gas system will work just fine and I won't be needing any kind of adjustable gas block for this setup.

get their switch-block setup when you order the upper or complete rifle. better now then later

Bought my 300BLK Rogue Hunter through Midwayusa, just keep an eye out for a coupon code.

I too am thinking about picking up a Rogue Hunter in 5.56, loving my 16" Noveske Recon in 6.8spc.

I would recommend the switchblock, also keep in mind 5.56 threading is 1/2-28 standard... what is your 30P-1 threaded? You may have to run an adapter.