• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5.7x28

mexicanmatch

dallasa1
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2008
lanexa,va
Anyone know of a single shot or bolt gun for this round? If not has anyone ever made one and from what doner action. Thanks. MM

Re: 5.7x28

I think it is going to made on the Savage Light 25 action. I know that I looked at there website the other day and they still do not list this as a available caliber.

pacific tool and gauge has made rem 700 bolt with the proper bolt face. i have shot one of those and they are fun.

also check out a rem rim fire conversion from the 540 580 or 590 series. the bolt is two pieces so a new front half can be made. check out the conversions.

match grade machine also makes encore rifle and pistol barrels. i have a 12 in pistol and it is fast and accurate.

Remington made a small run of LTR's a few years ago. I understand that Savage is not going to produce the M25 in 5.7x28.