• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 5 dam flyers!

Re: 5 dam flyers!

Damn.
cool.gif

Ok how far. Thats a 1K BR target.

and judging by the 5 in the group of the 10X box I'd say driver error or a misread in the wind.

Repeat what you did for the 5 shot group and you are gtg.

As long as it breaks the line in any way its 10. My score there was 99. The next relay i shot a different load and was close to 9" but one of the shots hit .19" off center. That won me my entry fee back on its own.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weda'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok how far. Thats a 1K BR target.

and judging by the 5 in the group of the 10X box I'd say driver error or a misread in the wind.

Repeat what you did for the 5 shot group and you are gtg.

</div></div>

Yea GTG to break every record.

Nice, I'd try 1k but it might be rough with my .223 loads and my .270 isn't near as accurate as I'd like...

yeah... every record is right.

I'll bet the first 6 shots of that string were the 6 closest of your group.

I know I've been there. 8-10" isn't anything to sneeze at. Not alot of guys around that can do that with consistency!

If you can shoot groups like that at 1000 consistently with that rifle..........I mean the ones in the X box, you are the man. Wow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weda'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah... every record is right.

I know I've been there. 8-10" isn't anything to sneeze at. Not alot of guys around that can do that with consistency! </div></div>

Yea this is a fairly consistent 8-12" gun. I think i got the load and seating depth i was looking for. Now i just gotta shoot good at the championship shoot coming up.

Nice! Not far off from you Fathers winning target. If you didn't have that flier to the left, would it have broke any records?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotAGuru</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weda'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah... every record is right.

I know I've been there. 8-10" isn't anything to sneeze at. Not alot of guys around that can do that with consistency! </div></div>

Yea this is a fairly consistent 8-12" gun. I think i got the load and seating depth i was looking for. Now i just gotta shoot good at the championship shoot coming up. </div></div>

I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut the wind got ya. Or the mirage shifted and you missed it. You have a gun that can throw em together but its those subtle things that will eat your lunch.

I've thrown a few 2" groups ( we shoot 5 here in CO ) and then dropped one or 2 because I missed something. At nationals last year I was fortunate enough to draw a bench next to a a shooter who had flags at every 100 yard mark. I shot 2, 3" groups during a practice day. But the pressure at nationals and shooting next to world class 1K br shooters got the best of me. I shot my share of 5" ers but the guys who took home the engraved plaques shot 5" ers every relay for 3 days.

I did learn one thing. Pick a style ( machine gun or pick your shots (slow fire when conditions match ) don't switch it up. ( there is an exception if your windows of conditions are short ))

The best group I shot. I fired my sighters and then got off 2 shots for score in the same condition... I waited until the last 25 seconds to get the next 3 shots off. That's a long damn 10 mins lemme tell ya ... HEHE

good luck ... it is an addicting sport!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd say something neeeds to be checked. thats not right and way too many that quick </div></div>

huh?