• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5 day Sniper School by Tacsticks

Tacstick

Private
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2007
Bethany, CT.
Tacsticks Group is holding a 5 day sniper school. Date are June 27th through July 1st. Cost is $595. To be held at Delta Arsenal for class room and range, located in Meriden CT.
Call Lynn @ 203-509-8197 or vist the web site @ www.Tacsticks.com for more information.

Ray

Re: 5 day Sniper School by Tacsticks

Is this open to anyone of just LE/MIL? I didn't see this course on the website.

This course is for LE/MIL. On the web site, its listed under course announcements.

Ray

NVM...not worth commenting.

All this exclusivity to leo/mil is crap. The individual American citizen has every right to learn to shoot the same way leo & mil does.

I have told two PD's to go get lost when they came to me wanting to host my LR course but for Leo/mil only. I wish I was not the only dude with the balls to say training: "open to american citizens, period."

Thankfully, Biased gimmicks like this are becoming the Minority.

The power of the sword, say the minority..., is in the hands of Congress. My friends and countrymen, it is not so, for The powers of the sword are in the hands of the yeomanry of America from sixteen to sixty. The militia of these free commonwealths, entitled and accustomed to their arms, when compared with any possible army, must be tremendous and irresistible. Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords and every terrible implement of the soldier are the birthright of Americans. The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments but where, I trust in God, it will always remain, in the hands of the people.

The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

If it were not for citizens there would be no Mil / Leo. We are all in this big ball of shit together. If you can't see that well..........

Have a Nice Day!

Rather than complain, vote with your dollars and support schools that offer what you want.

Tres, did they ask you to limit your teaching to only LE, or do a class with only LE in attendance?

They asked me to come teach my deal for them, were they would make it open to any LEO/MIL that wanted to come attend- regardless of distance. I told them thats fine but I allow (encourage) civs to come to. They said no, no civs. I said then no TresMon.

I don't know what you guys have your panties in such a bunch about. I know Ray, Tacstick, and he is a close personal friend and he's not anti civilian. But he mostly trains LE/Mil and this is a LE/Mil class. Plain and simple. There are things that are taught to LE/Mil that civilians would probably not even want to learn or even be bored doing. Do any of you guys really have 5 days during the week to go out and train also?

Don't take it as Ray is anti civilian training because I know he's not. If you all didn't act like assholes to him maybe he would put on a civilian class. Ask him and maybe if he has the time he would put together a 2-3 day class which would be more civilian based so you don't have to sit through hours in the classroom listening about documenting your actions before and after shots so they won't get thrown out in court or hang you out to dry. Things like that that civilians don't need are taught in these classes. Nothing super secret but just LE job related so lets tone down the anti civilian paranoia.

All this screaming about your "rights" to training is BS. There are no such rights. Somethings are specific to LE/Mil and how they do business but you will always have those few who think they have their rights to do anything I guess.
crazy.gif

Funny don't feel too bad guys as a LEO I observe my fellow LEO's and most NEED to be in classes by themselves!!

One for the safety of the shooters

Two its embarrassing and it might be a little frightening to the public to see how the Guardians of the Peace really perform

Good news there are lots of classes that are open to the public

Tres I don't see why doing a LE only class is a problem. Its not any different than doing a private class. It also helps keep some issues seperate and sometimes keeps the classes on task better. Sometimes just keeping attitudes, styles, and general cop crap seperate is a winner.

Your class your call.

I agree with Rob01 in his statement above.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know what you guys have your panties in such a bunch about. I know Ray, Tacstick, and he is a close personal friend and he's not anti civilian. But he mostly trains LE/Mil and this is a LE/Mil class. Plain and simple. There are things that are taught to LE/Mil that civilians would probably not even want to learn or even be bored doing. Do any of you guys really have 5 days during the week to go out and train also?

Don't take it as Ray is anti civilian training because I know he's not. If you all didn't act like assholes to him maybe he would put on a civilian class. Ask him and maybe if he has the time he would put together a 2-3 day class which would be more civilian based so you don't have to sit through hours in the classroom listening about documenting your actions before and after shots so they won't get thrown out in court or hang you out to dry. Things like that that civilians don't need are taught in these classes. Nothing super secret but just LE job related so lets tone down the anti civilian paranoia.

All this screaming about your "rights" to training is BS. There are no such rights. Somethings are specific to LE/Mil and how they do business but you will always have those few who think they have their rights to do anything I guess.
crazy.gif
</div></div>

Exactly! I think people are under the impression that LE/MIL get "super training" that they aren't allowed to have and that's not the case. I haven't been to a precision LE/MIL course but other courses I have done that were LE only was only that way because a large portion of the course simply doesn't apply to anyone else..