• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5 Jewish people macheted in house

scotty2hotty

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2017

Ban those Machetes and knives. Way to go Cuomo. Make your laws better idiot.

Damn, I hate sporks... looks like that’s all we’re about to have

Damn, I hate sporks... looks like that’s all we’re about to have
Have you tried the Light My Fire Spork? Could change your view...

Have you tried the Light My Fire Spork? Could change your view...

That’s a spoon with a weapon on the other end... those will be banned

That’s a spoon with a weapon on the other end... those will be banned

Thanks to the totally unrealistic portrayals of "action sequences" in the movies most idiots these days have no idea how effective blunt force trauma is. Pick up some heavy object you happen to see, and hit someone in the head with it as hard as you can.
Real world effects are hugely different from what people expect in the movies.
(There are videos showing how this happens in real life for those who choose to look at sites that show actual violence).

Jew nonsense is being shoved down our throats 24/7,

Deersniper will be along shortly to measure you.

_dVTzY.gif

Why don't we hear him out before we start rationalizing hus behavior?

Half baked hatred is so annoying.
Since I'm usually on the militant Zionist supporter side, I prefer banter with proper Islamist scholars who have fully baked hatred.
Life is so much more entertaining when both sides are free to invoke ancient patriarchs, prophets, promises of God, and you can counter their proclamations of genocide with proclamations of restoring the full kingdom of Solomon. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
So apparently not one of those evil pale skin Trump supporters.... Watch this get buried in the news over the new year at record pace.

New York is already an extremely hostile city to guns and CCW's, and out of everyone here, Orthodox Jews can be counted on as the LEAST likely to be armed, LEAST likely to defend themselves, and most docile group of people on all accounts. Why? Given how they had been treated both historically and currently, I don't think I'll ever find the answer to that.
smiley_freak.gif
In NYC, the rate of crimes committed against Jews, mostly by blacks, are staggering. Mostly in the form of violent robberies, beatdowns and "knock-outs". They rarely ever make the news unless an elderly man or woman dies from injuries sustained from being knocked out and falling on the sidewalk. The last few years had been especially bad, but most recently, it has slacked off a bit partly due to the fact that Central American gangs, mostly Surenos and MS-13, had began moving into areas traditionally dominated by black street gangs. The Hispanic gangs never really bothered the Jews, as they seem primarily motivated by drug trafficking and pimping rather than racially motivated street shenanigans. But they are ESPECIALLY barbaric against any black or other Latin hoodlums that they feel are encroaching on their business.

Reactions: Mwalex and TACC
Every citizen deserves to be safe and secure in their home. This is a heinous attack and there is no excuse for this type of hate. None.

Part of the issue is that New York has become a tyranny of the majority and a pillar of that coalition are Jewish voters, especially Hasidim, who make noteworthy contributions to Democrats.

That would be the party who is destroying The Bill of Rights and a citizens ability to protect themselves. Not only that, they are also a party demonstrably loaded with antisemites who have watched these attacks occur without any retribution and have failed to purge the loathsome antisemites from their ranks.

Why would you vote for and monetarily support a party seemingly committed to your destruction?

Every citizen deserves to be safe and secure in their home. This is a heinous attack and there is no excuse for this type of hate. None.

Part of the issue is that New York has become a tyranny of the majority and a pillar of that coalition are Jewish voters, especially Hasidim, who make noteworthy contributions to Democrats.

That would be the party who is destroying The Bill of Rights and a citizens ability to protect themselves. Not only that, they are also a party demonstrably loaded with antisemites who have watched these attacks occur without any retribution and have failed to purge the loathsome antisemites from their ranks.

Why would you vote for and monetarily support a party seemingly committed to your destruction?
I agree, I have no idea why the majority of Jewish faith vote democratic for the reasons you have mentioned above and more.

I agree, I have no idea why the majority of Jewish faith vote democratic for the reasons you have mentioned above and more.

Just like in many other religions, just because you fall under the overall classification of being of a certain religious "branch" doesn't mean you all have the same ideas, same goals or even like each other... or even can stand the others being alive...

There are some very significant ideological differences between different groups.

Just like in many other religions, just because you fall under the overall classification of being of a certain religious "branch" doesn't mean you all have the same ideas, same goals or even like each other... or even can stand the others being alive...

There are some very significant ideological differences between different groups.

True, but speaking as one, it is pretty hard for me to stomach any political party that demands fealty to a cretin like Al Sharpton. Can't imagine how my fellow Jews sleep at night with that one. American Jews need to learn the value of putting meaning, and might, behind the slogan Never Again. Israelis certainly have.

I was in the process of posting that it seems like there's a difference (politicaly) between American Jews and Israeli Jews but Mr. Chold answered that.

American Jews need to learn the value of putting meaning, and might, behind the slogan Never Again. Israelis certainly have.

That may not be possible due to distinct differences in beliefs.
Even in Israel there are sharp and distinct difference between those that believe that "Never Again" is in their hands to ensure and those that are not sure the state should actually exist.

This however is not unique to them.
Just look at the "Christians" in America, many are near polar opposites on a wide array of beliefs.

Then you find that there are slight differences in how the more secular of those under the Jewish umbrella and those under the more Orthodox side view each other. Which most don't understand till like our president's daughter found out, you convert to a more "modern" version, then get told "not so fast" by the more orthodox version and have to do a little catch up work to make everyone happy.

Reactions: TACC and Zeroit
Deersniper will be along shortly to measure you.

View attachment 7211765

Lol you have no idea about anything.

The only people I dislike are commies, muzzies and the 11-13% group that commits a massive rape and crime wave against whites.
No time for any of the above. Add statists to that list too.

Don’t have time for shithole people that vote to “make it like back home” ether. That would prolly be covered by “commies” tho.

You keep implying that I am some kkk Democrat. Put up or shut up.

Reactions: Jsp556
Lol you have no idea about anything.

The only people I dislike are commies, muzzies and the 11-13% group that commits a massive rape and crime wave against whites.
No time for any of the above. Add statists to that list too.

Don’t have time for shithole people that vote to “make it like back home” ether. That would prolly be covered by “commies” tho.

You keep implying that I am some kkk Democrat. Put up or shut up.

So, you're a selective supremacist? Well, that's entirely different, isn't it?

tenor (27).gif

That may not be possible due to distinct differences in beliefs.
Even in Israel there are sharp and distinct difference between those that believe that "Never Again" is in their hands to ensure and those that are not sure the state should actually exist.

This is not my experience, but mine is not every experience. I think it is one of the great left wing American myths that if Bibi was no longer PM, defense strategy would be different. It wouldn't. Economic policy would be different, worse, but there isn't a meaningful percentage of Vichy Jews, like there is in the US.

This however is not unique to them.
Just look at the "Christians" in America, many are near polar opposites on a wide array of beliefs.

Then you find that there are slight differences in how the more secular of those under the Jewish umbrella and those under the more Orthodox side view each other. Which most don't understand till like our president's daughter found out, you convert to a more "modern" version, then get told "not so fast" by the more orthodox version and have to do a little catch up work to make everyone happy.

I agree with this. I am as secular as they come. In fact, I don't think I've ever been to a temple for anything other than somebody else's wedding or bar mitzvah. But whatever, I'd still prefer that other Jews didn't get attacked in the streets, but even more I'd like them to realize who is truly a threat to them, and like them to take seriously the idea of self preservation. I don't care much for hate crime laws etc, I think there are better ways for groups to make themselves less of a target to the most vile elements in society.

Oh yeah I should embrace diversity and accept with loving arms the people destroying America, killing Americans and or raping and robbing whites. Il get right on that.

Oh yeah I should embrace diversity and accept with loving arms the people destroying America, killing Americans and or raping and robbing whites. Il get right on that.

Let me get this straight. Do you really believe that every Muslim, be they Sunni, Shi'a, Sufi, etc., is an enemy of the state devoted to our destruction? Do you really believe that every non-white is a potential menace to society? I'm only asking in this manner because you seem to be hung up on generalization.

Let me get this straight. Do you really believe that every Muslim, be they Sunni, Shi'a, Sufi, etc., is an enemy of the state devoted to our destruction? Do you really believe that every non-white is a potential menace to society? I'm only asking in this manner because you seem to be hung up on generalization.

Yeah devout practicing Muslims? They have been good for Europe and the us. We should import more of them. Make sure we give them all welfare too like the Boston bombers. Maybe give them a couple promotions too like fort hood. See how many more of their “charities “ are fronts to funnel money to terrorist groups.

I didn’t say non whites. I said the group that makes up 11-13% of the population and commits 50+% of the crime. Great people to have around. Should have more of them too.
Maybe we can have more of channon christian/ Christopher newsome’s. Funny how stories like that happen all the time but you never hear the opposite. Never heard of trailer trash going to the ghetto and abducting black girls.

Maybe we can get some more Kiheem Malik Taylor‘s too.

^the blood from the second part is all over the leftists hands. From not letting slavery go. To telling them from age 0 on that they are oppressed, to giving them a slap on the wrist for serious crimes. The main thing that caused all the problems is welfare destroying the family. No father figure = most joining gangs etc

Last edited:
It’s absolutely unforgivable, wrong and evil when innocent human beings are harmed, maimed or terrorized. A decent human being should care less of what denomination an innocent subscribes to or is born into, whether Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Agnostic, a human of any other race, religion, belief etc......... and my heart, mind and soul cries for them.

This country was founded on the principles of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, freedom from religious persecution, separation of church and state etc. I thought this is why we came here, this is what we fought for and believe in.

I am truly saddened.

It’s absolutely unforgivable, wrong and evil when innocent human beings are harmed, maimed or terrorized. A decent human being should care less of what denomination an innocent subscribes to or is born into, whether Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Agnostic, a human of any other race, religion, belief etc......... and my heart, mind and soul cries for them.

This country was founded on the principles of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, freedom from religious persecution, separation of church and state etc. I thought this is why we came here, this is what we fought for and believe in.

I am truly saddened.

Yeah, I hear you. It seems like some of the biggest 2A zealots don't give a good goddamn for 1A if you ain't cookie cutter 'Murican.

Me too.

Yet we continue to support and import the people that harm the innocents.

This idea that’s all cultures are equal is bs. Ask Europe how that’s going for them.

I think down deep you just got a thing for swarthy types and can't deal.

Well, at least Big Bill D knows who is really to blame:
" “We’ve also known for years that there are white supremacists forces that are organizing to do violence"

Me: Ummm, what?
Screenshot_20191229-142047_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: TACC and Zeroit
That idiot mayor of NYC is practically handing the win to Trump without even knowing it.

Trump is probably the most pro Jew president in history, with a Jewish daughter & son in law.
Not to mention just putting to paid showing Israel that America agrees with their stances on things, by such actions as moving the embassy and officially supporting their permanent ownership of areas.
The actual Neo Nazi type think he's a Jewish plant....

So idiot claiming "Trump" is the reason some monster of an ethnicity usually assumed to vote for Democrats murdered a bunch of Jews is going to show anybody not suffering from TDS what fools the Democrats Communists are.

Well, at least Big Bill D knows who is really to blame:
" “We’ve also known for years that there are white supremacists forces that are organizing to do violence"

Me: Ummm, what?View attachment 7212024
I didn’t see anywhere in there where dickhead actually blamed the guy who did it? Maybe i missed it. Instead he moves on to white supremacists and militias?