• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5 million reparations

Sacramento officials are discussing reparations to the tune of 5 million for each black resident. Get me some shoe polish and book my flight I am all in this bitch!!!!!!
Why would you need shoe polish?
You are thinking all wrong, that'll only get you 5 million.
Invest a little in key restaurant franchises around Sacramento and make hundreds of millions.

I want the western half of California to secede from the nation, start printing their own currency, give millions out to all the “disenfranchised victims”, and watch their new country slide off into oblivion and become a 4th world country in short haste; forget 3rd world they could only dream of such high status. Oh, and of course we would need a strong fence around Western California to keep people in.

Last edited:
A8D18F03-8C11-40AA-A32E-8537F858CEF1.jpeg

Why would you need shoe polish?
You are thinking all wrong, that'll only get you 5 million.
Invest a little in key restaurant franchises around Sacramento and make hundreds of millions.

KFC? Popeye's? McDs? Waffle House? Lots of choices. You'll need to be more specific.

Reactions: plong
^True. After I thought about it, even my Camaro came with 20’s stock. I have no idea what they put on anymore. Escalades should be popular though I’d think. Lol

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
It’s shit like this that is bringing us closer and closer to a Civil War or a 2nd revolution. This is funny to laugh about but if this nonsense actually happened, this country couldn’t survive the financial impact.
Lighten up Francis.
No one is going to war, at least not till its too late. You are a bit late to the party anyway, if we were gonna do anything, we should have done it 30 years ago. Might as well laugh.
This die was cast about 150+ years ago.
The Republic is dead, has been for a long time. Most people never even recognized its death throes.

Did you just dishonor the war dead?
Are you serious right now? You suggest reparations for union war dead. Thats not paid to the dead.
Both sides lost.
Just butt hurt that they lost.
Both sides lost genius.

You surely have sense enough to see that by now.
With 20/20 vision of 150+ years of history. You still think all out war was the solution.
You get the government and inner cities you deserve.

Matter of fact, I think I'll change my tune.
Yeah, let's pay them. They were slaves in the South, pawns to the Union.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rthur
Are you serious right now? You suggest reparations for union war dead. Thats not paid to the dead.
Both sides lost.

Both sides lost genius.

You surely have sense enough to see that by now.
With 20/20 vision of 150+ years of history. You still think all out war was the solution.
You get the government and inner cities you deserve.

Matter of fact, I think I'll change my tune.
Yeah, let's pay them. They were slaves in the South, pawns to the Union.

They were working mostly for the British Empire which bought the cotton.

By the time of the Civil War, the British had put the policy in place to end Slavery in the world primarily through peaceful means. And they succeeded. With one exception here in the US.

The US Civil War was not a foregone conclusion.

I have my family bibles and most of the ledgers from that time. I have relatives who fought on both side and some quite neutral.

On the one hand, slavery was evil and God was quite clear on that. On the other hand, telling someone that 80% of their net worth was going to be gone, makes it hard to see a way to making truth stand. Slaves were worth three times as much as the land they worked. That's a hard pill to swallow. There was a way out that would not make either side happy but it was better than war and millions dead.

Much of the blame lies at the foot of the newspapers of the time, both regional and local, who whipped up the frenzy to sell ink. Part of the blame lies with leaders on both sides. The rest with the lawlessness in Kansas and Missouri that seeped back into the East.

Everyone wants to fight until someone they know knows someone who dies, then someone they know have a son that dies, and then a next of kin dies. Or the other side is leaving blown out teeth in the street in front of your house.

A clear and present external threat is one thing, but Civil War is never a good thing.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Nike stores.....make billions!

Nope, thanks no woke White DAs, folks with darker skin colours can just walk in, ransack the place and the police will just sit back and watch.
But don't worry those police will then come fine you, arrest you or ticket you for all the broke stuff in your store that just got looted being broke...

Reactions: 232593 and BurtG
They were working mostly for the British Empire which bought the cotton.

By the time of the Civil War, the British had put the policy in place to end Slavery in the world primarily through peaceful means. And they succeeded. With one exception here in the US.

The US Civil War was not a foregone conclusion.

I have my family bibles and most of the ledgers from that time. I have relatives who fought on both side and some quite neutral.

On the one hand, slavery was evil and God was quite clear on that. On the other hand, telling someone that 80% of their net worth was going to be gone, makes it hard to see a way to making truth stand. Slaves were worth three times as much as the land they worked. That's a hard pill to swallow. There was a way out that would not make either side happy but it was better than war and millions dead.

Much of the blame lies at the foot of the newspapers of the time, both regional and local, who whipped up the frenzy to sell ink. Part of the blame lies with leaders on both sides. The rest with the lawlessness in Kansas and Missouri that seeped back into the East.

Everyone wants to fight until someone they know knows someone who dies, then someone they know have a son that dies, and then a next of kin dies. Or the other side is leaving blown out teeth in the street in front of your house.

A clear and present external threat is one thing, but Civil War is never a good thing.
Well laid out.

One possibility would have been raising different crops. Cotton wore the soil out quickly, they needed to replant with nitrogen inducing plants. That knowledge was around, just not convenient.

They're going to have unrest when people don't get their $5 million checks.

Bet some already have half of it spent. Checking out houses, cars, vacations...

If anything they should pay us reparations for all the welfare they’ve been given , and all the crime and destruction they have committed.

13% percent of the population
52% of the crime. Probably more like 80 percent when you figure all the city crime that never gets solved

E8A1222D-4EF2-4E45-BD9A-CEC405B63A10.jpeg

It’s shit like this that is bringing us closer and closer to a Civil War or a 2nd revolution. This is funny to laugh about but if this nonsense actually happened, this country couldn’t survive the financial impact.
The worst part is this shit stirring , like the slave movies Hollywood puts out every few years , is just designed to keep us fighting with each other instead of paying attention to the organized crime oligarchy

They're going to have unrest when people don't get their $5 million checks.

Bet some already have half of it spent. Checking out houses, cars, vacations...

...jewelry, 26" rims, recording studios...

They’ve been singing the reparations tune for years. It’s nothing but bait for votes and as has already been said, is designed to keep us pissed at one another and distract from the horrendous policies and failures of elected leaders.

Looks like it’s working.

Could be a trial run for a Newsom Presidential Campaign.

He can promise anything, media will cheer him on and never hold him to campaign promises.

Reactions: Familydude
I want the western half of California to secede from the nation, start printing their own currency, give millions out to all the “disenfranchised victims”, and watch their new country slide off into oblivion and become a 4th world country in short haste; forget 3rd world they could only dream of such high status. Oh, and of course we would need a strong fence around Western California to keep people in.
Already there... all but the 'slide" part... yet... :)

Reactions: KYAggie
We have african Americans native Americans asian Americans latino Americans and a shit ton more ......... Americans. Then throw in the different religions. As long as we are divided, nothing is going to change. Come together as Americans!

The unrest when the proposed payments don't appear will be significant.

On the other hand, the exodus of those footing the bill if said payments go through will be profound.

The next elections will be a battle of who can promise the most benefits vs. who wants to break away from Sacramento.

It could impact Newsom's Presidential aspirations.

Reactions: Enigmo
The unrest when the proposed payments don't appear will be significant.

On the other hand, the exodus of those footing the bill if said payments go through will be profound.

The next elections will be a battle of who can promise the most benefits vs. who wants to break away from Sacramento.

It could impact Newsom's Presidential aspirations.
Nope, blame it on Trump.

R

Remember when cavemen didn't take down the WTC, but Soviet-Israeli's did.

Nothing bad happened. No Civil War. No 2nd Revolution.

Besides. It's all free computer money backed by nuclear weapons, Canadian oil and uranium, and NFL.

Just relax.

😁

The worst part is this shit stirring , like the slave movies Hollywood puts out every few years , is just designed to keep us fighting with each other instead of paying attention to the organized crime oligarchy

Well Burt,

If you became an elite lawyer and became a politician, and built wealth in your family, maybe in 120 years you will control the media and narrative. You will be able to divide and conquer people like yourself....but in the year 2153...but your great grandchildren...and not you.

Also, if you become a world class hacker (Top 0.01%)...you will be able to spy on politicians and banks and such to find out secrets and gather Intel to aquire your targets.

Ever thought about learning to hack?