• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5 year old with cancer wants birthday cards

AR is for Argyle

Minuteman
Apr 25, 2012
Gyeonggi-do, ROK
Mail em out Monday!!!

Danny Nickerson
P.O. Box 212
Foxboro, MA 02035

FOXOBORO, Mass. --
A 5-year-old boy with an inoperable brain tumor has one wish for his birthday: a box full of birthday cards with his name on them.

Danny Nickerson, from Foxboro, Massachusetts, was diagnosed with an inoperable and chemotherapy-resistant tumor this past October. He has stopped going to kindergarten during therapy, and gets lonely, according to his family.

http://6abc.com/society/5-year-old-boy-with-cancer-hopes-for-birthday-cards/201528/

I'm in to! Thanks for posting! I've sent this to everyone I know. Kids need to be kids as long as possible.... Sad story here. Hope we can do some good for him.

Matt

AR - Thank you for sharing this.

The wife, kids and I sent out a few this morning hoping to make his mailbox a little fuller.

they say the mind is the most powerful thing, hopefully he will be happy enough his mind can work some magic..... keep up the fight kid.

BTW cross posted earlier this week on cali and NV forums as well as sent mine in.

Here is the result of the birthday card rally, just awesome!

I'm glad to see this, I've been praying for him so much lately. I look at my 7 month old son and realize how blessed I am and wonder if I would have the strength his father does, if I were in his shoes.

I have been hugging my kids a little tighter since reading about this boy and his fight with cancer. Sometimes we take for granted those near and dear to us.