• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

50 BMG

Re: 50 BMG

Nice!!!
I just have a Serbu BFG-50 with a NXS on there.

I recently loaded up some 750grn Amax and some 800grn Spotter Tracer.

The scope is on lone untill nightforce comes in.I love this rifle as it will shoot 3/4" center to center at 200 yards with surplus ammo.My girl friend shoots clays @ 200 with it and she ways about 110 lbs. wet. The Serbu BFG-50 is on my short list as well as the R&D if I can find some info on how accurate it is. No one thought that scope would last but it has been through about hundred rounds and works fine for putting lead down range. It is a REX. Love the left hand bolt and right hand eject.

More pics of gun and girl friend to come
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice!!!
I just have a Serbu BFG-50 with a NXS on there.

I recently loaded up some 750grn Amax and some 800grn Spotter Tracer. </div></div>

I have not loaded any yet but the press is ready to go. Really like the Serbu. Wanted there simi-auto until I read about the buffer system and found the R&D 3000 So I plan on getting the BFG-50 as well. Thanks for all the time in the sand box.

And to the ? it has a flat top upper and I do plan on getting a mount with moa bulit in. Not sure if I want a one pice mount or not.