• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

50 cal Air Rifle Has Found A New Home

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County

SENECA DRAGON CLAW 50 CALIBER AIR RIFLE​

This rifle is making it's way to the BullGear Ranch.

zz2.jpg

Better invest in a good sized air tank because those rifles literally only get like 2 or 3 full powered shots before losing power.

Reactions: BullGear
    Just watched video that looks bad ass please update when you put it through the paces

I'm kinda wondering what scope to put on this thing? Not sure if a shotgun scope is needed or a rifle scope will work. This will be ideal for shooting around the house. Just a nice little play toy to have fun with.

Opinions will be posted after it arrives and I can play with it for a few days. It comes with 3 boxes of ammo and 6 bolts, so I'll be looking to buy a lot more ammo soon.

I'm kinda wondering what scope to put on this thing? Not sure if a shotgun scope is needed or a rifle scope will work. This will be ideal for shooting around the house. Just a nice little play toy to have fun with.

Opinions will be posted after it arrives and I can play with it for a few days. It comes with 3 boxes of ammo and 6 bolts, so I'll be looking to buy a lot more ammo soon.
    Congratulations! These things are fun and addictive. I had one of these, but sold it because I prefer moderators on my air rifles.
    Any scope that can handle 308 recoil will do, and also any air gun rated scopes. Given you mentioned you are shooting around the house, you probably want a scope that can focus down to 10 yards as a requirement.

I be careful shooting around the house though. It will be loud compared to your standard air guns, comparable to a .22, and the power it generates is no joke. The 50 cal ammo ricochets when it hits, even after a complete pass through - a lot. And you will know it when it makes the "pphheeewwww" sound... Not a good feeling not knowing where the damn 50 cal is going to end up around your house...

Have a buddy up north who put me on to SWFA he has them on all his airguns in the 6x flavor....his back yard pest control rigs one always ready at 2 upstairs porches and a downstairs basement patio. Squirrel Smashn! 10 and 12 here both flawless.

Put a carbine scope on her. A low powered 1-6x would be what I would put on mine.

The PCP rifles don't need a specific scope as the recoil is light. Though with the larger calibers will have some recoil, though not as much as a powder gun. Look at getting a silencer for the gun as well, because she is going to be LOUD! My 25 is loud and will typically scare people when they think a "bb gun" isn't going to be loud

Was looking at some high end magnums just this weekend.

I was impressed at the fired 50 cal pellets.

Lots of energy and big hole.

There are also some cool semi auto and auto pcp's out now.

Well looks like their shipping department needs to learn how to properly ship a 26 lb package. Not sure how they did it, but the air pump was broken into pieces and the bolt handle not only stuck out of the rifle's box, but also out of the shipping box. Very disappointed. Waiting to receive a return shipment label and I guess the whole thing is going back.

Who did you buy from?

Just to avoid a disappointment in the future