• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories .50 Cal. Field Packs

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    20-Round .50 Cal. Field Packs .
    Carrying and packing 20-Rounds of .50 handload, is a 'Brick' .. So it Built to last years of carry .
    Heavy padded , 1-k denier Nylon inside and out . each individual Round held in secure for Round protection and (no rattle) quiet packing . also stout carry strap added .

Have a few of these for sale at.. ( 65-$ each )

.....thanks
    -
    low res. .50 Cal Field Pack.jpg

-

Those are friggen beautifully constructed.....my type of man bag.

Bet you could make a sweet bino bag, or Kestrel/rangefinder man purse.

Reactions: hrt4me
    I 2nd the kestrel man purse. Ill take one if you got it and i love the thunberg how dare you in the pic, thats great

Reactions: hrt4me
    Thinking nice man purse to hold my Bushnell ConX, Kestrel in its separated compartment inside, maybe a compartment for spare batteries to fit each, molle via manufactured straps or through some plastic weaving connector......

Should be a separate thread this is about some beautiful ammo cases. Love how squared up and tight these look. Old school craftsmanship. Reminds me of those old fantastic leather cases quality gear would come with but instead in canvas.

I'll take two of the 50 cal ammo bags. DM me payment sir, I'll get it done.

I just received both of the ammo bags today.
    Things to note.
    1: fast shipping
    2: these are even better in your hands.
    3: best quality of construction you can imagine, down to the small things.
    Hell of a job sir.