• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 50 cal william tell

chris223

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2009
chicago
yep an idiot has a guy shoot a watermelon off his head with a 50.
cant get it to link its on you tube 50 cal william tell
too funny.

Re: 50 cal william tell

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: varmint6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yep an idiot has a guy shoot a watermelon off his head with a 50.
cant get it to link its on you tube 50 cal william tell
too funny. </div></div>

Dupe... And its not funny someone could have been seriously hurt or killed. Doubt its real though.

I gotta disagree Savage 110 any one who is stupid enough to try this wants to be laughed at
He obviously is crying out for attention .
His parents probably didnt hold him enough or laugh with him enough
this is what he does for attention now endanger his life
for the benefit of others to laugh at.

Someone beat me to posting it. Definite Darwin Award Candidate

Based on some of his other videos, Im guessing its a fake.. Looks like it could be a few graphics arts or movie students making these.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWvXam499yI&feature=player_embedded&has_verified=1"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWvXam499yI&feature=player_embedded&has_verified=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

200 yards? Then I must shot my glock at 100 every time..... Does he really think a freaking bike helmet is going to stop a 50? (assuming it's even real)

Pretty sure video is fake you can see the electrical wire running on the ground (presumably up to the melon)@ around 30 sec of the video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kchu02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty sure video is fake you can see the electrical wire running on the ground (presumably up to the melon)@ around 30 sec of the video </div></div>

You are absolutely correct!

Being fake won't stop some other numb nuts from trying the stunt.
I'm suddenly for gun control, keep the guns in control of people with at least a couple of brain cells functioning!

Gotta love special effects. Now the questions is.... how many people tried this after they saw the video? LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Mat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta love special effects. Now the questions is.... how many people tried this after they saw the video? LOL </div></div>

I did, but I was the shooter
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Mat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta love special effects. Now the questions is.... how many people tried this after they saw the video? LOL </div></div>

I did, but I was the shooter
wink.gif
</div></div>

I call BS

Awesome video editing. There is a link to how they did it. Nice East Ridge/State Arms .50bmg rifle!