• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

50 Chassis, another option....

1000YARDS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Getting ready to shut down, moving to MO. Will be back up in several days.

Sneek preview of the 50 McM MODSS,,,,
mil_50_1.jpg

mil_50_2.jpg

mil_50_3.jpg

Has 3 dif bi pod mount options and longer fore end to take the 24/26 UNS. Works with the det mag and takes the same trigger guard, our action screws. Drop in, no mod required. Flush Cup or Std det sling ends. Cheek Rest covers.

Be back soon. Full new chassis update as soon as we get on line again.
Thanks for looking.

Re: 50 Chassis, another option....

OUTSTANDING!

Looks like a very sturdy and ergonomic setup for the big ol 50!

I have been using the first prototype of this on my single shot version for the past year or so, and it has worked extremely well. When I dropped the barreled action in and took the first shot at 100 yards, the impact was dead on. I've had it in and out of the stock several times, and there is no shift in zero. This stock is far more ergonomic than the McM Tac-50 stock.

That is hotness pure and simple

1K:

Good Job as usual lol. Man I was waiting for you to discuss the hidden attributes of this stock over the normal Tac50 stock used by USN but I cannot take it anymore lol..my OCD kicking in haha.

1. With the slight additional length of the forend compared to the Tac50 the way the rifle recoils is different. The rifles front end will not tilt downward upon firing which in turns pushes the rear of stock up into shooters cheek.

2. Allows the magazine to seat correctly and easily from the shooters position due to sliming the height of stock section as much as possible in that area. USN (at this very moment) uses fixed magazines for a few reasons lol.

3. Stock can be folded instead of unscrewing rear section so all stock parts stay connected yet can make the system shorter for transport.

4. SUGGESTION lol--can you make a "U" cut into the front section of those cheek pieces that will allow for the bolt handle to fit into so can remove the bolt without having to fold the stock. My LOP is long enough to give the additional space but some with short LOP may run into that problem.

Thanks

Hi to all, Thanks for the inputs.

We are back up and running. I'll get more data in here on the 50's shortly.

one little update,,,, the boys that swim took all of the first production run,,,,,

I'll get a list going and run more as needed.

Glad to be back, chat more soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huckleberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael Phelps has a 50?</div></div>

LMAO I bet his times would be lot slower if he had to swim in same load out as the "swimmers" Scott referring to LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1000YARDS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi to all, Thanks for the inputs.

We are back up and running. I'll get more data in here on the 50's shortly.

one little update,,,, the boys that swim took all of the first production run,,,,,

I'll get a list going and run more as needed.

Glad to be back, chat more soon.

</div></div>

I bought a chassis system from you a couple months back for my Lawton 408 right before you went out of town with Later.

I would FOR SURE be on the list for this chassis system for the TAC50. This McMillan stock they come in is just way to short and balances horribly with my AAC suppressor on it. When could you get me one ready to ship?
smile.gif

I know you all moved so whats your new number?
The website wont pull up for me anymore either
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you all moved so whats your new number?
The website wont pull up for me anymore either
frown.gif
</div></div>

We are really pushing hard to get the shop back on line. Web site is still the same, I just checked it, might have been doing some maint when you try'd it.

New shop number, 573-637-2000, give a ring sometime.
We'll do our best to assist you, shipping is a bit slow at the moment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimboww</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1000YARDS

I can't pull up the website either....

Jim </div></div>
Jim,
I'm not sure what the deal is. I can get it to come up on my computer. Thanks for letting me know, I'll email them and see if there is something we can do.

it is in your cache 1k on your computer. The web site is not working, unless you are selling cosmetics and various forms of therapy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fix your sig 1k and all will be good. </div></div>

Thanks, did so.
Our hosting company screwed up. Will have it sorted out shortly.

Thanks again.

I want to thank Scott and his shop for getting me this chassis system for my Tac50. It is made to be rigid and man does it help the balance! A huge improvement over the factory McMillan stock!

Here is a pic. More to come....

29osfah.jpg

The can is an AAC Cyclops.
I can shoot it with my muffs off and be comfortable for awhile. you get past the suppressor and it gets a nice little crack to it.

Recoil is trapped more so you get a little more of a shoulder push. Nothing outrageous but something you will need to prepare for or it gonna leave you soar! I took the spigot mount off because its so heavy that its just falling to one side or the other. Scott sent me enough pic rail to do a bottom section of rail and do a GG&G heavy duty bipod. it will work till I come up with something better.