• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 50% off a Minox scope with purchase of a M18 rifle at EO

Below is the response I got from EO when I asked if the cert expires 12-31-19.

They dont state that anywhere, just that the rifle has to be purchased and the info submitted for the rebate by 12/31/19

It doesn't have an end date for the use of the coupon code in their terms and conditions.

• Wow
Reactions: SD Carpenter
I foresee a few folks buying these rifles up in the next few months if that's the case. Also, seems like the certs would go up in value once the promotion has expired.

Maybe I missed this somewhere, but does the 50% cert expire at the end of the year?

I think the codes expire Dec 31 as well.
I emailed Minox about this and I got kind of a vague response. Here are the questions I asked and the exact responses I was given.

How long are the coupon codes good for once you purchase the rifle and then get the code?
"Offer valid only on consumer retail purchase of any new JP Sauer or Mauser firearm purchased between JULY 15, 2019 and December 31, 2019. "

Right, but once I purchase the rifle and receive the code. Do I have to purchase the optic before December 31 as well? Or could I purchase the rifle now, get the code, and then save money to purchase the optic next year and still get 50% off?
"Yes, the promotion ends Dec 31st, 2019, submissions and purchase has to be made by this time "

Here's the fine print that came in with my code this morning:

"Terms and Conditions: Offer valid only on consumer retail purchase of any new JP Sauer or Mauser firearm purchased between JULY 15, 2019 and December 31, 2019. This offer is valid for retail consumers (form 4473 completed) only in the USA. Blaser USA (Sauer & Mauser) employees (and Minox employees), sales representatives, authorized dealers and their sales staff, and members of their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion. Limited to one OPTIC Item per firearm/serial number purchased. Qualifying firearm purchases must be made from available in-store inventory; no rain checks or prepayments for out-of-stock retail inventory allowed. 50% discount offer is based on 2019 listed Minox MSRP only. Discounted/Clearance/Demo prices listed will not apply for promotional discount. All Optics and Accessory purchases must be made directly from www.Minox-USA.com. To request your Minox Optic offer coupon code, go to www.jpsauer-usa.comor or www.mauser-usa.com fill out the online application completely and upload all supporting documents as required.

All applications must be submitted online no later than midnight (CST) December 31, 2019. All submitted proofs of purchase become property of Blaser USA and will not be returned. All unauthorized duplicates or invalid submissions will be automatically rejected. Allow 8-12 weeks for processing and delivery of Minox Optic. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Offer valid in the United States only. All purchasers must be citizens or legal residents of the United States. Blaser USA reserves the right to request additional information to verify rebates and claims. False information renders the rebate submission void. Violators may be prosecuted. If these terms and conditions are not met, the discount will not be honored. Blaser USA reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue this program at any time."

Doesn't seem to specify.

That being said, they're super helpful on the phone at Minox/Blaser USA. I place my order over the phone because they didn't have expedited shipping available on the website. No phone tree. Someone picked up quickly and was able to help me out. They're getting the scope in the mail today via overnight delivery so I can have it in time for a week of training I'm leaving for on Sunday.

EXCELLENT service!

Reactions: 260284
Submitted on Saturday and had my code at 10am today.going to call for a ZP5, and may do a second code for a mr80

I asked Minox when does the coupon code expire. They responded it must be used by 12/31/2019
Thank you for asking, I was going to call and ask the same, was thinking of picking up another coupon if it had an "open" expiration, but this answers that.

Anyone know what rails fit on the m18? Bought a 700 rail thinking it would fit and it didn’t work, too small

Just wanted to jump on here and say thanks for the heads up! I am new to this forum, as I went through this thread about a month ago, I decided to order one and I could not be happier.
On the other hand, this scope has now ruined me for all the other scopes that I have owned. Now y'all are costing me a whole lot more as I'm looking to upgrade each of them one by one as I can.

Trying to decide if I do a second code for another zp5 for a future build or get the zr80 spotter

I have a question about the discount code. I want the code and have someone to purchase the gun in a different state. Would I be best off to have him order the gun and pay him the $ for the cert? I’m curious how the warranty works if the cert was in his name and I purchased. I apologize if this has been covered but I didn’t want to read all 400 comments.

You can not legally pay for a gun for someone else. If you want a cert, You will need to find a cert on a gun previously paid for. Its called making a straw purchase. Have someone else purchase the gun and get the cert. I have paid 200 for one cert and 250 for another on top of purchasing two guns my self.

@ironsight1000yard On the Minox spotter. I purchased the spotter with the retile in it. I have ranged house using the reticle on doors at over 3000k I confirmed this with google earth and I was within 120y. That is pretty damn good without know thing exact size door. 78"-84" on the door sizes. I took it out to Thundervally and had zero issues with seeing a sporting clay at a mile.

Last I took it out the other night and the twilight was just enough that I could see about 100y. Looking through the spotter it looked like daylight at 612y and some deer. With the naked eye and I Have 20-20 I could not see them at all. With the spotter, it was like daylight.

I have owned Leupold, Vortex Razor2, nightforce, Zeiss, Schmidt and bender in the scope world. This thing is bright. I even hooked up a scope view and shot some videos and pics. It was pretty easy.

Reactions: Glassaholic
@ironsight1000yard On the Minox spotter. I purchased the spotter with the retile in it. I have ranged house using the reticle on doors at over 3000k I confirmed this with google earth and I was within 120y. That is pretty damn good without know thing exact size door. 78"-84" on the door sizes. I took it out to Thundervally and had zero issues with seeing a sporting clay at a mile.

Last I took it out the other night and the twilight was just enough that I could see about 100y. Looking through the spotter it looked like daylight at 612y and some deer. With the naked eye and I Have 20-20 I could not see them at all. With the spotter, it was like daylight.

I have owned Leupold, Vortex Razor2, nightforce, Zeiss, Schmidt and bender in the scope world. This thing is bright. I even hooked up a scope view and shot some videos and pics. It was pretty easy.

How's the clarity in the spotter? Do you have a ZP5, how would you compare the glass in the spotter to it? I assume you have the 80mm spotter?

Been trying not to buy anything, but tempted to buy a cheap light hunting rifle and sell the cert. let me know if there is any interest.

my buddies M18 PRC shot really well.

The zp5's are already showing up 2nd hand in the PX. I should've just waited and bought one for 2k without dealing with the hassles of the rifle

The zp5's are already showing up 2nd hand in the PX. I should've just waited and bought one for 2k without dealing with the hassles of the rifle
$2k for a brand new ZP5 with MR4 is extremely good, I agree, had I known they would go that low I would not have hassled with the rifle; however, I usually see them at $2200 or more, I would imagine the $2k will be rare

I have then 80mm spotter as it is the only one with a reticle. I have used vortext, leupold mark4, leupold cheap spotter and looked through other sporting scopes. This is super clear and very brite. It’s rugged as hell. I really like it and will never hopefully have to buy one again.

I have then 80mm spotter as it is the only one with a reticle. I have used vortext, leupold mark4, leupold cheap spotter and looked through other sporting scopes. This is super clear and very brite. It’s rugged as hell. I really like it and will never hopefully have to buy one again.
Until you see a Swarovski str 80 :)
J/k aside, the price for this one is much better then the swaro.

I will commit to buy your code at $200 from you.
Interested to try out the spotter.
Blame @Prebanpaul for that...

Been trying not to buy anything, but tempted to buy a cheap light hunting rifle and sell the cert. let me know if there is any interest.

my buddies M18 PRC shot really well.

You can not legally pay for a gun for someone else. If you want a cert, You will need to find a cert on a gun previously paid for. Its called making a straw purchase. Have someone else purchase the gun and get the cert. I have paid 200 for one cert and 250 for another on top of purchasing two guns my self.
I should have been more clear. I was wondering if ordering the gun to his FFL would be the best bet. Then his FFL could transfer to his name. Does the cert go to the same location as the gun? Or can I have it sent to my house in a different state?

I should have been more clear. I was wondering if ordering the gun to his FFL would be the best bet. Then his FFL could transfer to his name. Does the cert go to the same location as the gun? Or can I have it sent to my house in a different state?

You may want to call Minox to double check, but I don't see that as being an issue. He would just need to send you a picture of the label on the box for you to submit with your receipt to Minox to get the code.

You may want to call Minox to double check, but I don't see that as being an issue. He would just need to send you a picture of the label on the box for you to submit with your receipt to Minox to get the code.
Great thanks!

Well... second m18 is on the way. I am going for a second zp5 ( dont even have the first in hand) but if they are sold out in December when I place my order (damn fiscal responsibility) I'll get a spotting scope

It says nothing about in stock. This was discovered earlier in the thread. You just need to have placed your order before the end of the year when it expires.

What 20 moa scope base are you using ?
I first bought a R 700 SA then found I need LA. Then bought a cheap Weaver but the screws in the front are too long that the base is still loose when the screw is touching the bottom...

But don't want to spend $200 on the base for THIS rifle though. What's a good option?

This works for me.

What 20 moa scope base are you using ?
I first bought a R 700 SA then found I need LA. Then bought a cheap Weaver but the screws in the front are too long that the base is still loose when the screw is touching the bottom...

But don't want to spend $200 on the base for THIS rifle though. What's a good option?

Reactions: ironsight1000yard
Does anyone know if minox charges at time of purchase or upon shipping?

I'm guessing the next batch of 5-25s will be sometime in January or February.

Does anyone know if minox charges at time of purchase or upon shipping?

I'm guessing the next batch of 5-25s will be sometime in January or February.

They charged my card when I placed my order. However, I was real lucky to have it ship out on that same day and get it to my front door days after. Talk about speedy shipping...