• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 50% off Gunwerks Suppressor cert

Tshootz

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
I have a 50% off Gunwerks suppressor cert. Asking $250.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• PXL_20230707_220143551.jpg
    PXL_20230707_220143551.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
How do these work? Are they 50% off any GW suppressor? Can I use it at any dealer or do I need to purchase through GW direct?
Pretty sure you have to use it directly through GW, but a buddy of mine had one and used it and said it was a super smooth process with them.

That’s cool. Yes I’m super interested. I tried to call GW today and they transferred me to 2 different extensions and neither of them answered. I spoke with one of their larger dealers and he told me he’s never heard of these before and recommended I talk to GW directly.
I’ll try GW first thing tomorrow again. I think they are all out deer hunting honestly

That’s cool. Yes I’m super interested. I tried to call GW today and they transferred me to 2 different extensions and neither of them answered. I spoke with one of their larger dealers and he told me he’s never heard of these before and recommended I talk to GW directly.
I’ll try GW first thing tomorrow again. I think they are all out deer hunting honestly
I picked this up at the Hornady Precision Hunter match in UT and I've seen them at basically all the other NRL hunter matches and even some bigger local ones so maybe it's new this year, but they have sent out a bunch. A buddy of mine picked one up in CO and used it and said it was pretty straightforward, but ya give them a call and let me know.