• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Congratulations and happiness always to you and your bride! May He above grant you many more to come.

Once again, thank you all. This makes me so very proud to be a 'Hide forum member.

I'll only be popping back onto the forum for brief peeks; today is celebration day, and we're all scurrying about getting it all up to speed and running.

Celia and Greg

Happy anniversary! To be dedicated to each other for 50 years is truly admirable. Sadly, so few anymore achieve such a goal. Enjoy your celebration and your lives together, as it was designed to be. God bless you both.

Had a great day; rain all around us, but not a drop on our patio. Rain here in the High Lonesome is God's artwork; falling for thousands of feet, you can see it for tens of miles all around.

We were about dozen of us, family and Besties. Ate and ate, and had anything to drink including fresh made Sangria. Such times grow on lives best lived. My Buddy and I both have new shirts "Never Underestimate an Old Marine". Their turn next year.

Today, no letdown either. Still eating; barrarurp! Ribzzzz. Beanzzzz. Berry Topped Cheesecake. It goes on...

Next; to set new milestones...

Greg

Last edited:
Had great day, rain all around us, but not a drop on our patio. Rain in the high desert is God's artwork; falling for thousands of feet, you can see it for tens of miles all around.

We were about dozen of us, family and Besties. Ate and ate, and had anything to drink inluding fresh made Sangria. Such times grow on lives best lived.

Today, no letdown either. Still eating; barrarurp!

Next; to set new milestones...

Greg
Congrats Greg ! (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Greg Langelius *