• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

500 yrds + in VA...????????????

Bullseyelr

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 28, 2009
VA
Anyone have a farm or land to shoot on in VA near N. Virginia? looking for around 300-400-500-++++. Any help is appreciated

Re: 500 yrds + in VA...????????????

I'm not in Virginia but I am about 30 minutes from leesburg in West Virginia.In a ShIt ToWn called charlestown I have about 600 yards I shoot at.Where in Virginia are you?

Usually the first Sunday of the month there is an open match on Quantico where you can shoot 800-900-1000 yrds.

I am a member at QSC. Lately it is hard to shoot there ...other than a match...thanks anyways

I am in Stafford. I am looking for something down/around I95---south....thanks

Yours truly,I've got a couple spots where you can get way over 500. Brian got a groundhog at 532 a couple weeks ago. Let me know when you wanna go, I'll show ya what a 338 EDGE does to one.
Guts.jpg

Guns413.jpg

Guns722.jpg

Gotta love the hand-cannons. PLEASE-PLEASE let me know next time you all go. I will re-arrange my schedule to go.(call me though,...not email). I have been itching to go 300++++. By the way, nice mug shot!!!!

Was that picture taken before Don moved in? I can still see the bench!

Yup,was still pretty neat at that point.
This is one place (first 2), the other one is in Essex County,his Driveway is 3 miles long. You can get as far a shot as you want.
pan2.jpg

pondview.jpg

Scottspictures324.jpg

Scottspictures319-2.jpg

Yes, please let me know (call me) next time you all go. I am definatly interested......That is beautiful!!!!!!!!.........plus I have steel we can use!!!!...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Butt-Sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't I see you on "To catch a Predator"?</div></div>

That's just wrong!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: traylor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not in Virginia but I am about 30 minutes from leesburg in West Virginia.In a ShIt ToWn called charlestown I have about 600 yards I shoot at.Where in Virginia are you? </div></div>

We're in Inwood. Where can you shoot 600 yards? Also, have you been to the 340 Defense range? I've heard that's 400 yards but haven't been there to check it out (yet).

no I havent been there but I am trying to stay close (40 min) form my house. Let me know if it is any good

Butt-sniper...you think thats funny huh?!!!! Dodge driving weekend warrior thinks he is funny!!!!hahahaha

DID YOU PLINK ANY THIS WEEKEND OR ARE THERE ANY MORE GORRY PICTURES FOR US?

I have a range in southern West Va that you can shoot out to 2225yds and I have steel set to 1125yds. Get up with me sometime if you are going to be down this way.

I also have a buddy that has a range with steel set out to around 2500 yds in Glade Springs VA. It is about 4 miles off Interstate 81 south, about 15 miles north of Abingdon VA.

We plan on doing some shooting there in a couple weeks. He plans on holding a match there in the near future. I will post more when I find out more.

Clark Kennedy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clark k</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also have a buddy that has a range with steel set out to around 2500 yds in Glade Springs VA. It is about 4 miles off Interstate 81 south, about 15 miles north of Abingdon VA.</div></div>

I'm definitely interested in this.

IF YOU WOULD NOT MIND, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOUNG TO GO TO THE PLACE OFF OF 81 AND I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN MEETING UP WITH YOU. THE OTHER GUY "RIJNDAEL" (REPLY IS AFTER YOURS) IS A FRIEND OF MINE THAT I SHOOT WITH (LONG RANGE) AND IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, MAYBE WE COULD BOTH MEET UP WITH YOU. PLEASE LET ME KNOW...THANKS