• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5000 Standard Winchester LR Primers found

Re: 5000 Standard Winchester LR Primers found

$50 per thousand sounds like taking advantage to me, but I guess if people are willing to pay that price I can't blame him.

I agree, but looking at some of the primer prices on gunbroker and adding the shipping costs to it makes this guy's prices look attractive, specially if you are in the area. Not to mention that NOBODY else in central Virginia has ANYTHING other than shotshell primers.

I have enough to get me through the short term, I will be keeping my eyes open in the area though.

I paid $34.00/1000 for GM205s yesterday and felt a little violated, but I'm getting used to it now! He limits sales to 1000 per sucker, er, I mean customer!
grin.gif

I pounced on the Natchez sale last week at $25.99/1000 and got 5000 of the WLRs. That was at least close to the pre-"Chosen One" pricing before November!

I just finished up the last 1000 from a 25k box my dad and I split back in 2002. I almost cried when I realized that the extended cost per 1k was 16.10 including tax...