• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.50BMG Friendly Ranges in Texas ???

Re: .50BMG Friendly Ranges in Texas ???

I would check on Biggerhammer and check the FCSA website. If you don't get any response on here.

Good luck!

Is A Place To Shoot against .50s? I go there often and haven't seen or heard anything that says they are anti-50s. I just called to ask now for you, but they didn't answer.

Okay, I got a hold of them. They said you can shoot your .50 there. They just asked if you could shoot during the weekdays because it's slower. If you can only shoot weekends though, they said that's fine.

A Place To Shoot is a really nice place. Great prices, very friendly staff, and it's well kept with quite a few recent improvements. I was just there today actually

Thanks Johnny !
I heard they were not doing .50's
but maybe my buddy called during the week ?? I'll ask him about what he was told again ..LOL maybe they just don't like him ! and they are pretty close to me !!
My boss has 7000 acres up by Leaky Tx. I can shoot at , but only when no one is out there working ...which is almost 24/7 so it is a pain to plan a trip...one of his Doctor Friends just bought my Mom's Ranch ..North of C.C. Tx...800+acres and he is going to open up a range ...just gonna take a while...Thanks again ! I'll call APTS :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goose375</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be opening a 1500yd steel range towards the end of the year, 25 miles from Dallas... it'll be quite the drive for you but should end up being a good time </div></div>
Ooh, do tell more!