• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 50cal Ammo

tanders11

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2020
Nevada
Listing this 50bmg ammo for component use only. If purchasing you understand you’ll need to disassemble and reload to your own specs. Keeping this local as shipping will cost a fortune. Have approximately 600 rounds available.

$2 per round or $1000 for all of it.

Location is Henderson, NV

Will ship on buyers dime. Not sure how to do it at this point to keep weight down.

Attachments

• IMG_3847.jpeg
    IMG_3847.jpeg
    621.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DIBBS
These were passed down from a family member and I don’t have any information on them. Based on the amount of reloading components that came with them I am assuming these are reloads. I feel it is in everyone’s best interest to pull these apart any reload them to your own specs.

I see AP, API, APIT. That yellow tip stuff is Dominican Republic AP that is known to ne degraded and should definitely not be fired.

I see AP, API, APIT. That yellow tip stuff is Dominican Republic AP that is known to ne degraded and should definitely not be fired.
Appreciate that info. All the more reason to part out and takes what’s usable.

Will entertain shipping but not quite sure how to go about it cause it will be pricey.

Have been working on getting supplies to ship these. If I can get them to ship for $50 or less per can I will take $1000 shipped for 4 cans.

These are pending to @The Knuckle followed by knuckleballz

Last edited:
Still have 1 full can available (roughly 150 rounds)

$300 shipped - Pending sale

Last edited: