• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold

Emmaandhaley

Emma and Haley
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2018
Temecula, Ca (not by choice)
Fellow Hide Members

I have a catch, played with the “little pecker”, just to realize it’s not for me. I bought this from a member here, and never screwed it on an action. It just sets in my pile so it’s time to let someone else play with the “little pecker”.

Was $600 “let’s get it sold price” $510 PayPal (friends and family only), Zelle, or good ole snail mail.

I’ll throw the option to purchase bullets as well. (WILL NOT SELL SEPARATELY)

500 Hornady 140 ELDM $225 (came from a bulk pack)

500 Berger 140 Elite Hunter $325

500 Berger 156 EOL $360

I also have a spare 308 bolt if you need that as well: $375

Thanks,
Jay

From the original ad:

6.5 Creedmoor Barrel spun up by Harrison @ Servos. I broke this barrel in and have decided to stick with only 6BRA. 173 rounds and it shoots phenomenal. Includes EC Tuner. Cerakoted black, with a nice little pecker in gold as your line up reference (Shop owner said "You won't do it" well I accepted the challenge.) :ROFLMAO:
Bartlein 1:7.5 MTU finished at 26". Shot 147 ELD-Match factory loads at 2810 in 102* over my magneto speed and dope lined up with my Kestrel. - $625 Shipped

37AD52F2-84E7-4A44-8400-F4B40248D938.jpeg

Last edited:
I got some pecker head bolt knobs my buddy made me if someone wants to complete the package.