• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

513t matchmaster

Re: 513t matchmaster

No aftermarket trigger at present. Problem with reworking the stock trigger is they are case hardened. If you go though the hardening, your trigger pull will change after time. You could reharden if you have the capabilities. These were made when the 3lb trigger rule was in effect. I prefer to learn to shoot it with that weight of pull. You can be very accurate if you concentrate on pulling and sight alignment. I think the modern shooter wants everything done for him at the exspence of technique. I've shot a one hole group with a Colt 22lr M4 with a 9lb trigger. I'm not the best shot in the world either. I tend to like to shoot old rifles like they were shot in their era. leave the light triggers to the modern target rifles.

Re: 513t matchmaster

thx n64 that is something to think about maybe i will just leave it be in original state and just bye another toy wife will love that lol