• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

556 Tactical Customer Service

glocksig40

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2009
Noth Dallas 40 Texas
I was recently in delima about what to build for a new SBR upper. From a recommendation given by Captain Kick Ass, I contacted Colin Evans, owner of 556 Tactical in Shreveport La. I have shopped and bought guns, parts and gear for years from a lot of different places. I have to say the customer service has been better with Colin than any I have ever delt with. Usually I buy my own parts and build myself. Considering the cost of the project I was hesitant to buy a built upper because it usually costs more to buy it that way. I priced all the parts and then was totally surprised at the price he quoted. I couldnt buy and build myself any cheaper using the same quality parts. That saved me the time of assembly. He told me there would be a short wait on the complete upper built to my specs because of parts availability. I understood that going in. He has given me an update almost daily as to the status of my project. Thru this communication I have learned about the other products available to him and made a great contact on other items. I have since delt with him on another upper and will give him my AR type business from now on. His pricing competes with the big stores and instead of buying something you will have to take apart and rebuild to your specs, he will build your upper, lower or complete rifle the way you want it at a competative price. He will work with you on getting exactly what you want. Go to his website and look around. If you dont see what you want, check him out on facebook or call him on the phone to get what you want. He is also a member of Snipers Hide and his handle is Reflectionsburn.