• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

59 Budding Pharmacists framed on drug charges!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    On the verge of turning their lives around, these 59 poor pharmacist students who wanted nothing more than to help mankind were racially profiled and framed by the institutional racist establishment.

Last edited:
    For the sake of diversity I'm going to pretend I can't figure out from the photos which were charged for crack and which for meth.

iu

Sucks when you are held down by the system and the only thing have to turn too is selling drugs!

A year long investigation, and 59 arrests, just to let them go and drop all the charges. That's a damn shame.

Well, not ALL of them will be released. Looks like a “few” of them will be made an example of. About 11 of them, by my count, will be held accountable.

But they are all good boys who were planning to attend community college in the fall to study to be theoretical physicists

haha

Reactions: TheHorta