• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5D Tactical AR10 fits who's uppers?

Gunnersmate

Private
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2023
Albuquerque
I have a 5D Tactical AR10 lower that has been finished and has a serial number issued to it and all the other bs needed for the Feds from a block of numbers submitted for my builds.
My question is, Who's uppers fit the best for this lower? I tried to call 5D Tactical to no avail as well as several "upper" manufactures with "you must use ours" as the answers. Someone posted it may be DPMS type? I can measure the pin holes if needed.
I'm sure there are members here who have built an AR10 type rifle using this lower.
*I'm not a new member, just changed my email and could not sign in any longer. Used to be Rapidrob.
Thank you for any helpful info.

*I am President of New Mexico Military Surplus Rifle Pistol Shooters where we hold matches every week from 200 meters to 1000 yards using surplus military rifles from around the world.

Was this a 80% lower ?
I don't see a complete lower for sale at their webpage.
None the less... for the 80% lowers... and quoted from their webpage.
"Our AR10/AR308 lowers will work with ANY DPMS Gen 1 pattern upper receivers like those sold by Aero Precision or CMMG. It will not work with patterns made by KAC or PSA."