• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5r 300 Availability

idahoshooter

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2008
Idaho
Friend wants a 5r in 300 mag, anyone know where one is available. I keep checking the usual places, gunbroker and such, but no luck. Thanks guys.

Re: 5r 300 Availability

Try clyde armory. It's not listed on the website but I did see one on the shelf a while back.

OP, call Sportsmans Finest in Dripping Springs (just outside of Austin, Tx.) I got mine there, and know that they will ship. They usually sell on Gunbroker as well.

Good luck, I love mine.

Thanks for the input guys Ill see what I can do. Theres usually 2 on gunbroker, but as soon as I need one they are gone of course.

get your FFL DEALER to call up AccueSport.they are the only ones how sale them to FFL Dealers.here is their # 1-800-543-3150

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 5R milspec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">get your FFL DEALER to call up AccueSport.they are the only ones how sale them to FFL Dealers.here is their # 1-800-543-3150 </div></div>

Thanks for the info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 5R milspec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">get your FFL DEALER to call up AccueSport.they are the only ones how sale them to FFL Dealers.here is their # 1-800-543-3150 </div></div>

Had a local dealer call them last week, Accuesport does not have any. According the dealer, Remington has not made any 300wm 5r's this year so far and could not tell me when they will.

wooow sorry to hear that.about 4-5 months ago my FFL dealer was able to order two 300wm's and two 223's along with one in a 308.and I ended up with one of the 300wm's.but you can try to call him here is his number to his work place.Joyner Sales,LLC 1-843-498-6248.just tell him that I ( Eddie ) told ya that he might have one left.he is located in Patrick S.C.hope this helps you out.

my dealer said he didn't think he could get any 308s either. I haven't tried anywhere else though.

Are you looking for new or slightly used. I have one with just under 200 rounds down the tube I would be willing to part with if your interested. PM me if so.

i havd been looking for months and I just found a used one at a real nice deal. They are virtually nowhere to be found. Sportsmans finest was the last place I saw them on a shelf.

You might try Tin Star Shooting Range in Weatherford, OK. That's where I got mine about 10 months ago. Not sure on availability now but when I called him he ordered it and had it within a week for me and it was about the cheapest place I could find one.

Idahoshooter,

What part of Idaho are you in?

I've seen one every now and then at Boise Gun Company. (of course here in Boise)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mkv_89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to steal the thread but
Any one know where to get the .308 5r? </div></div>

gunbroker.com - there are always plenty of them for sale on there.