• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 6-36 Vortex Razor Gen 3 New in Box

screaminweasil

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2018
USA
I had just listed two of these. After a closer inspection of the scopes. I noticed one didn't have as nice of an elevation turret as this one does. I also noticed that the indicator mark on the elevation turret was ever so slightly off on each 1/10 mil mark on the rotating turret.

SO......................I am sending that one back to Vortex. Just made a service request via their email system.

This second one is for sale (It seems perfect to me). Turrets line up perfectly, everything seems smooth enough. Brand new in box. Never mounted. Clicks feel nice on the elevation turret.
$2600 Shipped/Insured lower 48
Paypal Friends/Family (NO Comments please) Take a look at my feedback.
Or, I'm fine with USPS Money Orders..........your choice.

This second one is for sale (It seems perfect to me). Turrets line up perfectly, everything seems smooth enough. Brand new in box. Never mounted.

3y3ip6r.jpg

5QYXbu3.jpg

u5lWcR6.jpg

biv65IK.jpg

fpJ8eTJ.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a couple more pics of the turret on this one. Feels great to me. Both "clicky" and Audible on elevation and windage. The other one I'm sending back had a near "silent" windage turret, and elevation mis-alignment as stated above.

This one seems good to go to me.

yH2Ksvz.jpg

MbHkcHP.jpg

HXlc9xy.jpg