• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5-06

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
There was some other thread on this that I didn't get in on. Can't find it.
I shoot 47 gr. RL23 and 140gr.Horn.BTHP Match that works for me in about any kind of brass. YMMV
What do you shoot? FM

There was some other thread on this that I didn't get in on. Can't find it.
I shoot 47 gr. RL23 and 140gr.Horn.BTHP Match that works for me in about any kind of brass. YMMV
What do you shoot? FM
When I'm inclined to shoot a 6.5-06 I shoot...uhh.....yours...lolol😉🤣

Hits too doesn't it? Cheap shit an all.

Git some of those juice jugs. Haven't left one full yet. Might take a few shots, but George bleeds every time. LOL

Reactions: abn31c
Had to change bullets in the new flinger. The 150 matchkings couldnt take it. Could see em blow up in my scope.🤷‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: Foul Mike
That sucks. Whatever you were doing, when I painted AOC the other day, I knew I didn't want to be on that end of those shots.
How fast were they going?

153.5 bergers
20210206_140825.jpg

Damn, nice numbers. My 06 is running at about the same speeds but my numbers are not as good as yours and that is with 140gr. bullets.
When those bullets come uncunted does it look like a blue streaker, or what do you see in the scope?
I haven't painted for a while, too cold for Old Farts, but it must have been you that stripped AOC's paint off. Nice shooting. I could see groups in the corners as well as center mass. FM

If i knew then what I do now my Trifecta would ave been 6.5-06 instead of 30-06. I don't regret the decision though. She's a damn nice rifle now.

Reactions: abn31c
Ya that was me on AOC.
When they let go it looks like spinkles or glitter in the scope.