• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 6.5 - 147gr ELD-M blems on Midway (link inside)

That’s the only 147 gr like that I know of. I’m tempted. I have a back order in from 3-4 months ago at this same price. Hopefully this means they just did a run of these for distribution.

The are Hornady

Attachments

• E38C56BD-BCE7-4DD6-8C8B-D9C5BD013ED9.jpeg
    E38C56BD-BCE7-4DD6-8C8B-D9C5BD013ED9.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 77
  • C47A5505-86A8-4EC9-9BAC-011BAD570CF8.jpeg
    C47A5505-86A8-4EC9-9BAC-011BAD570CF8.jpeg
    384.8 KB · Views: 60
Mine have been back ordered since October so I hope they are good I need to get more loaded for a upcoming class

Thanks for the heads up

Selling factory seconds for the price as the good stuff. Price gouging is even becoming reality from Mr Potterfield. I bet they get these from Hornady for 10¢ and then they sell for 50¢ this is the worst component shortage price hikes I've saw in my 20 years of reloading. I'm quite certain the prices will not come down after/if supply returns. It's like when the increase prices of commodities when gas prices go up. When prices go back down, do your groceries all a sudden go down too cuz freight prices went down? Negative.......
The only reason I think prices might go down, even slightly, is if the demand stops outpacing the supply. I don't doubt that prices will go up over what they were six months ago, but I think once supply exceeds demand, and there are no panic hoarders, prices will come down