• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6,5-284 value question

hi guys, i used to be into long range shooting somewhat. i bought a
George built GAP 6.5x284. Specs are Trued Remington LA, PTG bolt, BO knob, Rem. 40x bottom metal, 40x trigger, HS Precision M24 stock, Hart 1:9 30" barrel Tubb contour, Badger LA base and i topped it with a burris black diamond. i bought it from someone here but anyway i shot it maybe 150 times. wicked accurate gun. its been in my gun safe for years. im65 now and figured im not ever gonna use it again. what would be a fair asking price for the outfit. i will come with a nice set of dies as well as some ammo. ps the trigger has been changed with a stock one. also it has a leupod in the pic thanks all. https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/v368/fishguts1/guns/.highres/003-9.jpg

It may be worth a call to GAP to get their take on it. The did build the rifle, after all.

1653671637813.png

Reactions: fishguts