• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 CM and Superformance

djskit

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
Roseville, CA
Nothing turned up under the search funtion.

Has anyone had any experience with the Creedmoor and Superformance combo?

I'm having a new barrel chambered so I can load a 140 Amax to 2.85 OAL so I'll have to be changing my load.

Re: 6.5 CM and Superformance

Hey Skit,

I can't say anything specific about Superformance with the 6.5CM but I do know that there are a number of folks (Francis included) that have run Superformance with 260 Rem and had some interesting results.

Without first-hand knowledge, they supposedly gained a bit of velocity over the normal 4831SC load. Superformance sits right next to 4831SC on the burn chart rate so if the marketing claims are accurate, should provide a bit more velocity.

Re: 6.5 CM and Superformance

Use at your own risk as 6.5 Creedmoor isn't one of the cartridges that load data with the retial Superformance powder, which is only one blend used and not the powder used in the loaded 6.5 Superformance loads.