• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 CM once fired lapua brass price?

Islas82

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
North Las Vegas
I recently bought some berger ammo and was thinking of selling the lapua brass after am done with them. whats a fair price for once fired lapua brass?

No one can tell you with out knowing the cartridge. All the different cartridges cost different amounts for brass. I.E 308 Lapua brass is relatively cheap. Or was, I haven't bought any in a while. After someone cleared it out really cheap. LOL

No one can tell you with out knowing the cartridge. All the different cartridges cost different amounts for brass. I.E 308 Lapua brass is relatively cheap. Or was, I haven't bought any in a while. After someone cleared it out really cheap. LOL
You’re totally right I thought I had listed that, its 6.5 creedmoor lapua brass.

Another consideration will be the number of cases you have, the amount may not effect the price very much but may effect how fast it sells. If you have a total of 50 rounds of ammo, save the brass till you are out of the factory stuff, then sell as a batch of 50.
Just my $0.02

Reactions: Islas82
Another consideration will be the number of cases you have, the amount may not effect the price very much but may effect how fast it sells. If you have a total of 50 rounds of ammo, save the brass till you are out of the factory stuff, then sell as a batch of 50.
Just my $0.02
Yea I don’t intend to sell any of it until I have shot all the ammo. It will be 160 pieces.

Or if there isn’t available replacement ammo on market, have brass remanufactured