• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 6.5 Creed Proof Carbon Fiber - Big Horn - XLR - Vortex Razor - Trigger Tech Diamond

radical1911

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2018
Built this rig for Mammoth Sniper Challenge and some Deer Hunting over the winter at a farm in rifle country, but mammoth challenge isn't on the table anymore and no longer have the farm.... So selling this to fund some other pressing items I need to work out. Will part out, but want to give it a few days to try and sell as a package.... Everything is brand new (less the chassis, which I used in some PRS Matches) but everything else has never has never seen a round down the pipe. Specifications are as follows:

Big Horn Origin Short Action - $875
24" Proof Carbon Fiber Pre fit with TL3 Lug - $800

Single Stage Trigger Tech Diamond Flat Shoe - $250
XLR Element with Folding Stock - $450
Vortex Razor HD LHT 4.5-22 X 50 MRAD - $1250
Hawkins Ultra Light Tactical Rings $140
Patriot Valley Arms Ultra Jet Blast Muzzle Brake $120
Area 419 Arca Rail $120

(note the weight kit and tripod are not in the package)

Have just over $4K invested in this project and I am not going to get to use it. Would like to get my money back or as close to it as possible...

If not movement comes from the complete gun.... will break up individual parts after 10/04/2021
IMG-2784.jpg
IMG-2785.jpg
IMG-2786.jpg

Complete gun and action must go from my FFL to your FFL. Price is shipped and all sales are final. Only shipping Lower 48 as of right now

Last edited:
Bump to the top
Will sell individual pieces:
barreled action with brake and trigger
Scope with rings
Chassis

Will take trades for similar dollar amount

Chassis & Arca Rail
Scope & Rings
Trigger

All Still for Sale

Last edited: