• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 6.5 Creedmoor AR-10

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I've got an AR-10 I got on trade recently and as much as I love gassers in the creedmoor rounds, I just completely sold out of 6.5 creedmoor recently and don't want to bother rebarreling it.

- Aero M5 Upper with upgraded heavy McGowen 1:8 22" barrel, rifle length +2 gas system
    - threaded 5/8x24 with APA Gen 2 brake included
    - Toolcraft BCG
    - Hiperfire Eclipse Trigger (amazing!)
    - Next Level Armament billet lower receiver
    - Magpul PRS stock
    - Aero LPK
    - ambi charging handle (unmarked but looks like a radian)
    - wojtek adjustable gas block
    - 120 rounds on it and it absolutely hammers with both 130s and 140s that I have tried in it.

I will also include whatever brass that I have here. Probably 100-200 pieces of once fired.

Asking $1,750 shipped

Trades:

- 308 or 223 match ammo
    - R700 LA CIP lightweight stock or chassis (definitely needs to be less than 4lbs)
    - labradar chrono

If you have something cool shoot it my way. I try to stick to a trade list but I'm open to other things. Heck, look how I got this gun haha.

983ACE6B-8B00-4908-B418-C60439534C27.jpeg

Last edited:
    New pictures will be up shortly of it in the Next Level lower.

Which gas length? Which handguard is that and the length? Are you certain its a m5 enhanced upper as the screws for the rail don’t look like they line up with the m5 enhanced machined in collar? Is the PRS stock mounted to a rifle length receiver extension with rifle buffer? Could you post the photo back up with the other lower as well.

Last edited:
    Updated some of the info you were looking for in the ad. I honestly don't know what handguard is on there. I will try to get more photos of the buffer system too if that's a make or break.

Which gas length? Which handguard is that and the length? Are you certain its a m5 enhanced upper as the screws for the rail don’t look like they line up with the m5 enhanced machined in collar? Is the PRS stock mounted to a rifle length receiver extension with rifle buffer? Could you post the photo back up with the other lower as well.
    That is a rifle length buffer system. There would be a castle nut in between the buttstock and lower if it was a carbine.

Reactions: wade2big
    Top. Lots of questions and interest but it is still available.

So I finally measured and I think it might be rifle +2. From the face of the action to the gas port is 15.5" which implies there should be a little over and inch inside the receiver. It looks like +2 is around 17" so I would imagine that's actually what it is.