• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 creedmoor barrel how does it look

Aggrofish

Private
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2013
I havent shot this rifle in a while. I lost round count around 1500. I got the itch to shoot it but wanted to take a look at the barrel. I know it's a crap video but outside of being super dirty do you see any issues. If you have a minute to waste, I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: DubfromGA
Sweet borescope.(y)

Teslong ?

I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like after you clean it.

Image 1908.jpeg

Sweet borescope.(y)

Teslong ?

I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like after you clean it.

View attachment 8397478
Yeah Teslong. I got the wifi version to use with my phone (iOs). I cleaned it so, so many times. I have the Hoppes coper eliminator and a bunch of other stuff. Still shoots good though. Better than me. I went out today, verified zero at 100, shot one 5 round group on a bench with bipod. I forgot my rear bags like a dummy, but was still a .6MOA group. Then went to the range with steel from 100 to 1500. First round hits to 855. Took a couple to get on target at 1035. 1160 gave me trouble as the wind wasnt constant. The hold was anywhere from 1/2 mil all the way to 3. I was happy considering I havent shot rifle in probably 18 months.

Yeah Teslong. I got the wifi version to use with my phone (iOs). I cleaned it so, so many times. I have the Hoppes coper eliminator and a bunch of other stuff. Still shoots good though. Better than me. I went out today, verified zero at 100, shot one 5 round group on a bench with bipod. I forgot my rear bags like a dummy, but was still a .6MOA group. Then went to the range with steel from 100 to 1500. First round hits to 855. Took a couple to get on target at 1035. 1160 gave me trouble as the wind wasnt constant. The hold was anywhere from 1/2 mil all the way to 3. I was happy considering I havent shot rifle in probably 18 months.
Damn solid range trip, I’d say.

Reactions: Aggrofish