• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 6.5 Creedmoor Bergara B-14 HMR Barreled Action w/ Blueprinted Premier Bolt

Underaverage

Maximum Effort
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2020
Winchester, VA
I upgraded to a custom action so I'm selling my Bergara B-14 HMR barreled action chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. It was my first BA I used when I first got into PRS and it served me well to help get acclimated to the sport.

It will come with the Bergara factory single-stage trigger installed.

The barrel has 800 rounds on it and shoots consistent 1/2" - 3/4" groups with factory ammo (Hornady 140gr ELD-M's). I also did some hand loading with this BA and got it down to consistent 1/2" groups. Load data can be provided upon request.

This BA also has the upgraded fluted Premier bolt (see pictures; this is not a standard item in the B-14 HMR). The bolt was also blueprinted and trued to this action by Long Rifles Incorporated (LRI). I also just put all new internals (plunger, plunger spring, etc.) in the bolt as well.

$750 shipped

PayPal F&F Preferred; buyer pays fees otherwise. Will ship from my FFL to yours.

Attachments

• tempImageBeAv90.png
    tempImageBeAv90.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 231
  • tempImageQp8Glb.png
    tempImageQp8Glb.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 185
  • tempImageLGnXvV.png
    tempImageLGnXvV.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 181
  • tempImagekjfsTi.png
    tempImagekjfsTi.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 182
  • tempImagellnCly.png
    tempImagellnCly.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 188
  • tempImageJeT231.png
    tempImageJeT231.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 173
  • tempImagesXIdkQ.png
    tempImagesXIdkQ.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 161
  • tempImagerooQWm.png
    tempImagerooQWm.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 145
  • tempImagerdOiqZ.png
    tempImagerdOiqZ.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 187
Free bump for an answered question! Where did you get the bolt? Thanks.
Premier bolt was already in the barreled action when I purchased it off of a local friend (I don't even have the old original HMR bolt in my possession). He originally purchased the Premier bolt straight from BergaraUSA back before Covid and all the ammo/firearms shortages we have been experiencing lately.

Reactions: 143lrsd