• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 Creedmoor dies

Cotn, if you need a good set of dies I reccomend the series D seater die from redding with the vld stemmed micrometer upgrade. Also a whidden fl bump bushing die. Those 2 are all I use and work GREAT The Whidden also takes redding bushings. Of course they are a bit more expensive but in this case you really do get what you pay for

I would just order them, and wait for them to arrive. Stuff does seem to be coming back, although slowly. Lightman

I just bought a set of the Whidden bushing dies. I have heard very good feedback on Whidden dies.

Natchez had the Hornady made 6.5 Creedmoor dies in stock late last week if you want to go that route. I've had the same item on backorder with Midway since early May. They did not come in at the end of June and are now showing 8th August.