• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 6.5 Creedmoor in AX AICS

vmpglenn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2004
Fitchburg, WI
24" 1:8 Krieger barrel, NF F1 in NF ultra high (1.375") rings. I tried like hell to shake the 6.5 Creedmoor bug but this rifle just hunted me down...

Re: 6.5 Creedmoor in AX AICS

what a pos,i bet it wont outshoot my new marlin i just bought with a sweet centerforce from wmart.you should box it up and send ot to me for testing.very nice rig.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: motodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what a pos,i bet it wont outshoot my new marlin i just bought with a sweet centerforce from wmart.you should box it up and send ot to me for testing.very nice rig. </div></div>

agree...lol...J/K. Thats a Dream Build!

Whose receiver? Looks good

Very cool rifle! I'm a big 6.5 CM fan.

I bought this complete rifle from another 'Hide member. I believe the smith was Grigry Precision out of Monahans, TX.

- Krieger stainless 6.5CM 1:8, 24", threaded 5/8x24, Palma contour
- Stiller special run action with built in 20MOA picatinney rail
- Jewell bottom-safety trigger
- AI AX chassis, 13" rail
- Nightforce ultra high (1.375") lightweight 30mm rings
- Nightforce F1, NF mildot reticle, 5mils per turn elevation knob

I have both 10rd Accurate Mags and 10rd Alpha Type I mags to use with this rifle.

It took three rounds to zero the scope, and the Hornady 129gr SST Superformance ammo chronos at 2850fps (900' ASL, 37degF, 77% H, 30"hg).

that is a great looking rig!!!