• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 6.5 Creedmoor Proof Research/Tikka barreled action -Price Drop $1300 Shipped

bigwatchpilot

Captain
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
That is it Stainless Tikka T3 with Pre-Fit Proof Research 24" barrel 1:8 Sendero profile 5/8x24. Come and get it...my last Tikka I'm listing. 20 MOA scope base. Weight 4lbs 10oz

*I purchased this barrel from a Hide member that had shot 40 rounds and decided to build something else. I put in on an extra stainless action, bead-blasted the metal, and test fired 1 shot, then put it in the safe. I have 6 rifles in 6.5 and 4 have carbon barrels. I have sold off 2 of my Creedmoor rifles and have 2 listed. Only reason I am not keeping it is I like them short and fat. 24" feels long for me.

I have never seen a bad review of a Proof Research barrel and asking what types of groups this shoots is irrelevant. I could lie and say lights out but I have not taken it out for target practice. Just being straight up. Nothing wrong with the rifle or barrel, buy with confidence*

No Trades...Thanks $1400 $1300 SOLD Shipped

Last edited:
2 boxes, 40 rounds...I purchased the barrel from a Hide member on impulse and I put it on a Tikka action. Then realized I have 5 rifles in 6.5 Creedmoor.

I bought the barrel from another Hide member who shot 40 rounds and decided to build something else. I bought it and put it on an action. I have not take it to the range. I expect it shoots small groups like any other Proof Research barrel out there.

Last edited:
Bought one of his rifles he was referring to above. Great guy, answered all questions went out of his way to break down gun. Multiple photos. Gun was just as advertised

Reactions: bigwatchpilot