• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 creedmoor shooting 960 yards in heavy winds

Nice footage. Next time you shoot there use that bush thats about 200 yards shy of the target to help with your wind calls.

Love the 6.5s. Yeah that wind can kick your ass. Just take your time and watch it. It will get better and better and better and better. LOL

Lol I noticed after I posted the video I put tge wrong powder in the discription... but its h4350 lol

ya I havent been shooting enough to figure out all my wind calls and whats not.. lol

The camera is a panasonic v210... they have 72x intellagent zoom...they are like 210.00$...

Lol I noticed after I posted the video I put tge wrong powder in the discription... but its h4350 lol

ya I havent been shooting enough to figure out all my wind calls and whats not.. lol

The camera is a panasonic v210... they have 72x intellagent zoom...they are like 210.00$...
Either way 3450 or 4350 its looks like you where have some fun in that DAM wind welcome to my world 10 months out of the year

Were you dialing your wind corrections? If you have a reticle in your scope it may benefit you to just hold off with the reticle and send the followup shot a bit faster.